081

-------- °° --------
[ 5.12 ]
❛Together forever❜
-------- °° ---------

Haru and Jimin sat in silence as they cleaned McGonagalls classroom

Haru and Jimin sat in silence as they cleaned McGonagalls classroom. You would think that, that would be really easy since they have magic, however McGonagall strictly instructed no magic was to be used as they cleaned the room with their own bare hands, leaving them to be left alone in the painfully long and awkward silence.

Haru had occupied herself with the mop as she tried to figure out how to work the bloody thing, apparently dumping the whole bucket of water on the floor and then using the mop like a brush was a bad idea. Meanwhile, Jimin took the task of stacking the chairs up on to the tables and rearranging the book cases to make the room look neat and tidy once more.

The two hated the silence, but neither one of them was ready to speak up and confess their apologies as either of the two knew what to say exactly, and so as they cleaned up, they also imagined multiple conversations and scenarios with each other in their heads to prepare themselves for what they knew was coming eventually.

Having enough of stacking books, Jimin heaved a sigh before planting himself down on McGonagalls seat, bringing his feet to rest upon the professors table as he lazily rested his head on his hands which were crossed behind his head, admiring Haru as she concentrated hard on trying to scrub up one spec of dirt which was determined to stay stuck to the wood floor boards.

Jimin watched on amused, smirking mischievously as the girl scrunched her face up as she began to scrub even harder, wanting to defeat the dirt but she was still failing miserably for some reason unknown to the pair.

"Need any help there?" Jimin asked. Clearly he was amused as he wore a large smirk when Haru looked up and glared at him, a piece of loose hair falling over her face made the girl blow it out the way exasperatedly.

"I'm fine

"I'm fine." Haru gritted out before continuing on with her scrubbing. Jimin just shook his head as he drew out his wand. "Scourgify." The boys smirk only grew when the spell he cast immediately makes the spec of dirt Haru had been trying so hard to clean... disappear. The Slytherin gasped before looking up at him with her brown eyes wide in horror.