017

-------- °° --------
[ 2.2 ]
❛Herbology❜
-------- °° --------

2 ] ❛Herbology❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

"You have got to be kidding me." Haru groaned, throwing her head down into her hands.

The entire school had just been informed that the new defence against the dark arts teacher this year was none other than...

Gildery Lockhart.

The majority of the students seem thrilled with the new teacher, however Haru certainly was not. She couldn't help but hate the man and she had no idea why, she just couldn't stand him.

And it seemed Jimin and Yoongi thought the same, as they both scoffed simultaneously.

"Do you not like him too?" Haru asked the pair.

"He's a clown. It seems only people with brains know he had nothing to do with what happened in his books, he's just a man who craves money and fame." Yoongi spat, looking at the man and showing his distaste for the man clearly.

" Yoongi spat, looking at the man and showing his distaste for the man clearly

Jimin and Haru nodded their heads in agreement. He couldn't have put it better.

Haru looked around the room, seeing students of all houses, with a happy expression on their faces, however three certain students did not.

Jeon, Kim and Jung weren't looking too thrilled about the news either.

"This year is gonna be great." Jimin says sarcastically. Haru can only hope that it wasn't as drama-filled as last year.

Little does she know...

—•••—

"Welcome class to Herbology." A short, gray haired woman greeted her new class for the year.

"Why are we even wasting our time on weeds." Jimin rolled his eyes, clearly showing his enthusiasm for this lesson. The teacher wasn't meant to hear him, but she did,

"Because Mr Park, we need the things they grow to make the potions and medicines you seem to love so much more." The woman gave him a fake smile. Jimin only scoffed and looked over at Haru. He thought she looked rather cute with her excited expression and garden attire.