115

-------- °° --------
[ 7.8 ]
❛The sword of Gryffindor❜
-------- °° --------

Haru and Jungkook land harshly back on the ground, their breathing heavy from the adrenaline of battling a viscous snake a mere few seconds ago

Haru looks up to see she had apparated them into a white wood, white because of the snow which had fallen and painted the lands and the leafless trees that stood.

Jungkook groans in pain, clutching onto his right hand which had somehow been burned from the rebound of Haru's curse. "Hey, are you okay?" Haru asks breathlessly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He grumbles. "I just burnt my hand. I'm gonna go and cool it off in the lake, do you mind setting up the tent again?" He asked.

Haru shakes her head. "No don't worry about it, I'll just need to apparate back to our last camp to retrieve everything." She informs him with a small smile.

"Thankyou." Jungkook expresses his gratitude as he stands up from the frosty ground, making his way to the lake that he had seen which was conveniently not too far from where they had landed.

Haru watched him walk away with a sad smile, before she apparated away back to the mountain where their things sat still, thankfully untouched.

Haru felt the effects of apparating begin to take a toll as she felt the world was spinning around her. She knew she had apparated way too much in one day to be deemed healthy... she just needed to rest, but first she had to get her and Jungkooks home for however long sorted.

Feeling lazy, Haru used a spell to pack everything away into the bag quickly. She took one last look at the place, before taking a deep breath to prepare herself to apparate one last time today.

Once she landed back in the snowy forest, Jungkook caught sight of her from the corner of his eye, quickly rushing over when he seen her fall to the ground, clearly she was feeling faint.

"Here let me help." He said with a small smile, helping the girl to stand as he supported her, taking the bag from out of her grasp as he also used Haru's wand to use magic to set up the tent for them.

"Come on lets get you inside." Jungkook carefully leads Haru inside of the tent. The enchantments that made the tent appear small on the outside but was unmistakably larger on the inside, still amazed them both.

Everything inside had stayed the same from the last time they were inside, so he placed her down on her bed, tucking her into the sheets in hopes to let her rest up and get warm again.

"Thankyou." She smiles weakly, beyond grateful for his kind gratitude and actions towards her in her weakened state... she hated feeling weak, however she couldn't deny the fact that she needed to rest for a little while, making sure not to apparate again for a few days.