075

-------- °° --------
[ 5.6 ]
❛Scars❜
-------- °° -----—

6 ] ❛Scars❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ -----—

Warning ~ *slight smut ahead*

The next morning Harus hand was feeling rather sore, the words that were scarred onto her skin were left blood red and definitely noticeable. Haru didn't want anyone finding out about the incident though and so she wore her schools jumper, despite it still being summer weather.

Haru wasn't exactly one for attention and so she didn't want people fussing over something so small, despite it hurting like a bitch. It was also very hard to hide scars that are on your hand, it's not like Haru could hide it under sleeves but instead she had to have sweater paws the whole day.

The girl managed to go through the entire day without anyone catching on to her scars, and so when she went up to her and Soyeons dorm room in the evening, she was filled with a feeling of accomplishment.

Sighing to herself as she closed the door, she didn't mean to sound rude but she was rather relieved Soyeon had said she wanted to stay in the library for longer, however Haru knew that was code for seeing Yoongi but she wasn't complaining as it meant alone time for her... well that was what she thought.

"Surprise!" Haru screamed and fell back into the door as Jimin jumped out from underneath her bed sheets, scaring the living daylights out of her and making him laugh.

"What the fuck?!" Haru screeched as she placed her hand over her chest, hoping it would calm her raging heart down even though it never actually does anything of the sort

"Hey love." Jimin smiles cheekily at her despite her glaring hexes at him. "Nu uh, you don't get to call me that after you just pulled something as wicked as that." Haru scolds while pulling a face, but his smile not once faltered.

"I would say sorry, but that was hilarious and I would be a fool to apologise for something like that." He chuckled as he made himself comfortable in the girls bed.

"Imma just pretend you didn't say that." She wore an offended expression, still confused as to why he was here again? "What are you doing here anyway? Boys aren't allowed in girls dorms." Haru crosses her arms over her chest as she raises a questioning eyebrow.