009

-------- °° --------
[ 1.9 ]
❛Bathroom Trolls❜
-------- °° --------

"Yes Jimin, for the for the millionth time, I'm fine

"Yes Jimin, for the for the millionth time, I'm fine." Haru groaned at the Slytherin next to her.

Ever since the flying accident a few days ago, Jimin had not left her side once. He walks her to and from classes, he also now sits next to her in every class or at least one chair away from her.

Let's not forget anyone who is as so much 2ft away from her will earn a shove from him, excluding Yoongi of course. However Jimin earned much joy from knocking over Jungkook, Tae or Hoseok.

The only ever time he leaves her side is when she leaves for the bathroom, but even then, he is waiting outside the door for her.

"Are you sure, them ghastly Kim brothers could have 'accidentally' poisoned your apple." Jimin snatches the apple out of Haru's grasp and tossed it over to Crabbe who catches it.

As much as Haru was Jimins friend, he would never eat a poisonous apple for her, he didn't want to die yet.

"Here eat this and make sure it's not poisonous, Crabbe." He spat at the scared boy across from him. He nodded and was about to take a bite when Haru rolled her eyes and bent over the table, retrieving the apple back from him.

"What? Haru no!" Jimin went to grab the apple from off of her, but she had already taken a bite. He looked at her nervously as she chewed slowly.

Suddenly, she spits out the apple and collapses onto Jimin. Jimin looked at her wide-eyed, shaking her trying to get her to wake up. None of the other students or teachers had yet to witness the scene.

"Oh Merlin, Haru wake up!" He pleaded, scared in case she had died. Yoongi was about to help until he saw the girl open her eyes slightly at him, which Jimin failed to notice.

Jimin was about to call for a teacher when Haru burst out laughing. She couldn't hold back the tears in her eyes, so happy with her prank.

The blonde Slytherin stares at her with a blank face, not at all happy with the girl and her antics.

"That was not funny Lee." He growls before standing up, with Yoongi and the two boys following suit. He stopped and turned over his shoulder.

"Are you coming then Lee?" He asked whilst rolling his eyes. Haru beamed brightly before collecting her things and following her fellow Slytherins.

—•••—

Haru had just finished her homework for transfigurations class and was on her way to the great hall, it was later on in the evening now and she had yet to eat dinner.

It took a couple of days, but Haru had finally convinced Jimin to stop following her around everywhere like he was her personal bodyguard.

Things had gotten too far when Haru had the shock of her life, finding a certain blonde haired Slytherin sleeping under her bed. She threatened to Hex him if he carries on, so since then he kept his distance, letting thinks go back to the way they were.