097

-------- °° --------
[ 6.9 ]
❛The Slug Club❜
-------- °° --------

9 ] ❛The Slug Club❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

"Guard the door." Yoongi commands. "Make sure no one comes in here or else you'll be spending the night out in the forbidden forest." It was Crabbe and Goyle in who he was threatening before he disappeared behind the doors of the room of requirement.

Yoongi navigated his way through the maze of junk, on a mission to find his cousin who had locked himself away in here for the last few days, only showing himself for some lessons and the trip to Hogsmeade the other day as he had something important to do.

Turning the corner and spotting the blonde Slytherin, he was just in time to see him let out a loud groan in protest before throwing something at the vanishing cabinet. The boy was clearly struggling, emotionally and physically as his hands comb through his hair whilst breathing rather heavily.

"How's it going?" Yoongis voice interrupts Jimins moment making the boy turn around to face his unimpressed cousin, his mood worsening just at the sight of him.

"What do you want Yoongi? Can't you see I'm rather busy

"What do you want Yoongi? Can't you see I'm rather busy." Jimin asks boredly as he gestured with his hands to the large cabinet behind him.

"Yes I can see...see that you are failing at completing the dark lords wishes." Yoongi says sarcastically making Jimin scoff. "Not to be rude dear cousin, but it's a lot harder than it looks." The boy defends himself as he takes a seat on a random couch that was situated by him.

Yoongi follows him as he takes a seat next to Jimin. "I know it may be hard Jimin and if I could do it for you, you know I would." He sighed, "I'm only worried that you won't finish the task in time. Merlin knows what he'll do to you then and I swore to your mother I would keep you safe." Yoongi confesses his worry. Jimin looks at the boy who was lounging lazily on the sofa, he could only wish to be as care-free as Min Yoongi.

"Oh come on Yoongs, you just don't want to admit you actually care about me." Jimins teases, a slight smirk on his plump lips as Yoongi scoffs dramatically.