003

-------- °° --------
[ 1.3 ]
❛Sorting Hat❜
-------- °° --------

3 ] ❛Sorting Hat❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

"You didn't have to be so rude." Haru scolded, staring at Jimin disappointingly, whilst slapping his arm once.

"Hey! Stop that!" He hissed whilst glaring at her. Haru only stood her ground and glared back, looking right into his dark brown eyes.

The two stared at each other for a moment, although the seriousness soon ended when they both suddenly burst out laughing for some random reason, they didn't know. Children, I know.

"You should of seen your face, you looked more adorable than angry." Jimin laughed whilst pointing at Haru. The girl raised her eyebrow at Jimin, he stopped when he realised what he had just said.

"Boy you're only eleven, calm yourself down." She teased whilst poking his cheek and smirking, earning yet another glare from him.

"Eww don't think I find you cute. Girls are disgusting." He hissed at Haru before walking off to Merlin knows where. Haru sighed before shaking her head.

"Geez bipolar much." She mumbled to herself, however it wasn't really to herself as some boy turned to look at her as if she were crazy.

" She mumbled to herself, however it wasn't really to herself as some boy turned to look at her as if she were crazy

"I was not just talking to myself." Haru stated matter of factly as the boy walked up to her, a bright smile now etched on his face.

"Oh don't worry I do it all the time too, it's a lot better than talking in your head you get me." He laughed before holding his hand out to Haru. "Jung Hoseok and who may you be?" He asked sweetly, causing the girl to smile too.

'Boy isn't he just a ray of sunshine' Haru thought to herself.

"Lee Haru." She informed Hoseok whilst shaking his hand. Haru could already tell the two would become great friends.

"Come along now children, we are ready for the choosing ceremony." Professor McGonagalls voice bounced off the walls of the castle. Haru and Hoseok stood next to each other as they had to walk in pairs behind her.