078

-------- °° --------
[ 5.9 ]
❛First meeting❜
-------- °° -----—

"Seriously, what is this?" Haru aggressively gestured to the large wall filled with many frames, frames which contained many ridiculous rules and if so broken then severe consequences were guaranteed

"It's a joke." She added, looking back at Hoseok  who stood behind her with an exasperated look, but he could only shrug helplessly.

"I know, but what can we do? We've learnt the punishment of not following the rules so instead of breaking them, we'll just have to break them secretly." He smirks mischievously.

"What are you implying?" Haru smirks as she looks at him amused. "I'm saying we my friend, need to go to the library and brainstorm ideas on where we can hold our lessons in private so Umbridge, or anyone else for that matter, will have no clue about what we are up to." Hoseok wiggles his eyebrows as he links his arm with Harus and drags the laughing girl away.

"Welcome to the dark side, Hoseok. We have cauldron cakes." She winked at him making the Gryffindor laugh at her joke.

As the pair made there way towards the trusty library, they bumped into Neville who looked rather happy to see them both.

"Hey guys, where are you both heading?" Neville asks curiously. Haru and Hoseok smiled at him as they told him that they were heading to the library to brainstorm ideas for where to held there secret meetings.

"Mind if I join you, I was actually just looking to find either of you four to ask where it'll be held. But if you don't know I'd be happy to contribute, not that I'd be much help anyways." Neville said the last words sadly and Haru and Hoseok both frowned at him.

"Of course you'd be helpful Neville, we could use all the help we can get when it comes to-" Haru stopped to look around, checking it was clear to speak the words. "-Dumbledores secret army."

Neville couldn't help but smile at her words,
"Come on guys, we've got a job to do!" Hoseok exclaims as he begins to walk off in the direction of the library once again, Neville and Haru hot on his tail.

As the three walked, Neville wanted to be of use for once and so in his brain he thought of all the possible places they could train, however nowhere seemed safe enough to not be caught so where exactly could they train?

As if sensing the boys struggle, the three stopped in there tracks when the sound of bricks moving caught their attention. Turning their heads they looked at the wall directly in front of them with wide-eyes, seeing as a two exceptionally large doors situated themselves in the middle of the brick. Haru could of sworn there was never a set of doors there ever before.

Curiosity getting the better of them, the three walked to the door and let themselves in, shocked to see a rather large room filled with all the things they would've required for their training sessions and that's when Hoseok gasped in realisation.