052

-------- °° --------
[ 4.5 ]
❛Three unforgivable curses❜
-------- °° --------

5 ] ❛Three unforgivable curses❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

"Alastor Moody. Ex-Auror, Ministry malcontent and your new, defence against the dark arts teacher." Moody introduced himself, grabbing a piece of chalk and writing his name on the blackboard as he did so.

The Slytherins and Gryffindors shared DADA lessons once again, much to Jimins distaste. He decided on sitting with Haru this year, hoping sitting beside her would relieve him enough of that very fact, leaving Yoongi and Soyeon to pair up and the same with the two brutes: Crabbe and Goyle.

Jimin had become rather clingy and protective over Haru. Learning his fate over summer, he vowed to at least keep her safe even if she will end up hating him for what he may become.

He turns to look at the girl who was too busy concentrating on Moody, he admired her side profile as his mind thought about the idea of her hating him. He would never want that, he wants Haru by his side and that's when he remembers her words back in third year:

'I wouldn't hate you Jimin. Because I will know, you became one not by choice, but by force.'

She truly has got the kindest heart, that Jimin ends up asking himself regularly, 'why is she a Slytherin and not a hufflepuff', although he certainly wasn't complaining.

As much as he wanted to avoid what was possibly coming for him, there really was no escape. But all he wanted was for himself to keep her and his friends safe, whatever it takes.

"When it comes to dark arts, I believe in a more practical approach." Moodys voice pulled Jimin out of his thoughts, finally paying attention to the lesson.

"But first, can any of you tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?" Moody asks, both his normal eye and his magical one looking around scanning the class for someone to pick on.

"Three sir." Haru answers his question without waiting for permission, making Jimin throw her an impressed look. He thought there were only two.

"And they are so named?" Moody egged on the Slytherin, wanting more answers from her.

"Because they are unforgivable. The use of any one of them will..." Haru trailed off.

"Earn you a one way ticket to Azkaban." Moody finished her next words for her, writing them down on the blackboard also for all eyes to see.

"Correct. Well done miss Lee." He praised the young witch. "The ministry says you are too young to see what these curses do, I say different!" He exclaims in disagreement, throwing his chalk down onto on the desk.

"You need to know what you're up against. You need to be prepared. . ." Moody projects, catching the interest of most, of not all, students in the class.