028

-------- °° --------
[ 2.13 ]
❛Friendly Reunion❜
-------- °° --------

Haru came bounding into the Great hall, eager on her feet as she had news she wanted to share with her two friends

Haru came bounding into the Great hall, eager on her feet as she had news she wanted to share with her two friends. Unintentionally, ignoring a ghost as it flew past her with a wave.

"Did you guys hear the news?" She asked as she sat down opposite Jimin and Yoongi. The second she sat down, Jimin was already handing her, her morning tea, knowing how much she loved her tea.

It seemed no greetings needn't be spoken between them anymore, they were far greater than acquainted with each other now, the three didn't even have to say 'hello' to each other apparently, their presence alone was enough.

"Aww thanks babes." She thanked him cheerfully, taking a sip of the hot liquid. Jimin smiled, proud to have made her happy.

"Anyways, did you both know what I'm on about?" She continued on as she put her back tea down on its saucer.

"That Kim's little sister was involved with the whole chamber of secrets fiasco and that she had no clue at all and she was almost killed. Yep, heard it all." Yoongi smiles sarcastically at the girl, leaving Haru feeling offended.

"Well pardon me for just wanting to spill some tea." She put her arms up in defence as Jimin shook his head at the two idiots.

"I always knew there was something up with the Kim's, all mad I tell you." Jimin speaks seriously, his despise for the Kim's showing.

The three looked over to the Gryffindor table to see the youngest Kim laughing and joking around with her friends, as if she wasn't involved in the big event at all.

The three simultaneously rolled their eyes, before turning back around and continuing eating their breakfast quietly.

Whilst turning around, something caught Harus attention. The girl looked over at Jungkook and Taehyung, the two boys looked to be lost in deep conversation, although they didn't look as happy as usual and Haru could only guess it's due to the absence of a certain dark-haired; bright boy who was also their friend.

"What's wrong Lee? Why are you looking at those two buffoons." Jimin spat, not happy her attention is else where, especially on them two idiots.

Jimin had yet to know Haru had made amends with his enemies and she struggled to find a way to tell him. She figured now may be the best time...

"Jimin, am I your friend?" Haru asks, turning her gaze to the boy, easing slowly into the truth. The absurdity of the random question shocked Jimin; even Yoongi.

"Of course you're my friend Lee, I thought you knew that." He answered, unsure as to where this conversation was going.

"Well good, I am very happy that we are friends." She smiled gratefully, "However, I sometimes don't agree on your views and how you have a tendency to drag me into your fights between the three Gryffindors. So, I am no longer involved in the silliness you boys act upon each other, I mean it's honestly pathetic." She ranted to Jimin.

"You're friends with them?!" He exclaimed whilst pointing towards the Gryffindors, while Haru rolled her eyes.

"Seriously that's all you got from that." She groaned. "I'm just saying, I don't want to be involved in all the fights you guys have, I mean they're ridiculous." She reasoned, making the boy see some level of sense.

"As long as you don't go running off with them, all is good." He nodded, as if warning the girl.

"How can I? You're my bestest friend." Haru admits shyly.

Jimin beams at her revelation, beyond happy as not only does he have Yoongi, but he has Haru also - the girl who makes him feel likes he's actually worth something.

"Slytherins stick together forever, am I right?" Yoongi wears a suggestive smile as he holds up his cup of pumpkin juice in the air.

"Together forever!" Jimin and Haru chorus together as they toast to their new pact, in a sense. The three exchange heartfelt looks before they planned their next adventure - teasing Hufflepuffs sounded awfully fun.

The three wore the largest smiles on their faces, ignoring the stares they were getting from the rest of the students in the Great hall, as in that moment, they couldn't be happier.

—•••—

"Do you think Hoseok is alright?" Taehyung asks as he bites into his fourth muffin. Merlin does he love his food.

"I'm not sure, he should wake up soon though." Jungkook shrugs in answer.

"I still can't get over you fighting and defeating a Basilik, you really are amazing aren't you." He praises the boy, as only yesterday had they ventured into the Chamber of secrets, killed a Basilik, defeat the spirit of Tom riddle and then save Taehyungs little sister.

Jungkook merely laughs, patting his friend on his back. "I couldn't of done it without you pal." He smiles, but Taehyung scoffs.

"Oh please, you didn't need me! I wasn't even there when you did all of that. I was left with Gilderoy Lockhart and his forgetful ass." Tae whined loudly making him laugh at the thought.

"I can't believe he forgot who he was." He laughs, Taehyung joining him.

"At least he'll shut up about his success n-" Taehyung was cut off by a loud gasp coming from Neville Longbottom. The boys looked to him confused, seeing him pointing towards the Great halls large doors.

"Oh my Merlin it's Hoseok!" Namjoon suddenly shouts, despite his mouthful of food.

The two boys' eyes widened largely as they leant back in their seats on the bench, now clearly able to see Jung Hoseok stood with a large smile on his face

Jungkook and Taehyung got up clumsily from their seats and began running straight for Hoseok, as if they were in a muggle movie.

The three wrapped their arms tightly around each other, happy to be reunited as a trio again, rather than having to suffer with the loss of another. They really needed each other.

Over on the Slytherin table, Haru watched the scene unfold with a smile, seeing Hoseok be engulfed into a hug by his two best friends. Jimin and Yoongi could only scoff, clearly not happy by the fact the mudblood has awoken.

——————————————————————————————

Sorry about the short chapter guys... But I'm currently hungover so just be thankful I'm updating lol ;))

Anyway one more chapter left till YEAR 3 WOHOOOOO! I can't wait to start writhe next years as that is when they're romance blossoms and they all get Hot, cause you know Puberty hit them like the fricking Hogwarts express!!

Have a good day lol <3