002

-------- °° --------
[ 1.2 ]
❛Friends and Enemies❜
-------- °° --------

2 ] ❛Friends and Enemies❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

"Hey thanks again for helping me out back there... uh?" Jungkook stopped himself knowing he didn't even know the boys name yet.

Across from him, sat a brown-haired boy who was indulging himself in all kinds of sweets and chocolate which he had gotten from the lady who pushed the snack cart on the train.

Jungkook felt bad for the boy as when the woman showed up with the sweet; indulgent filled cart, the brown haired boy had eyes up that cart like a roast dinner on Christmas morning. Jungkook could've sworn he saw drool beginning to slither from his mouth and down his chin. And so, since himself and his family had helped him back on the platform, he figured he would buy him all the treats on the cart with all the gold he had retrieved from his vault at Gringotts with Hagrid.

"Oh sorry, Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." He introduced himself despite having his mouth still full of sweets. He showed Jungkook a boxy grin whilst offering him his hand, after he had put down his box of popcorn of course. The boy gladly shook it, thankful to have made a friend already, despite Hagrid of course.

 The boy gladly shook it, thankful to have made a friend already, despite Hagrid of course

"My names Jungkook. Jeon jungkook." He introduced himself also, showing Taehyung his signature bunny-like smile, only for the other boys eyes to grow wide.

"Bloody hell! You're him aren't you?" Jungkook could look at him as if he had grew two heads, confused by his outburst.

"You're the boy that lived." A voice suddenly spoke. The two boys turned their heads to the source of the new voice, only to find a boy around their age, standing in the doorway already dressed with his robes on.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" Taehyung asked, raising his eyebrow at the nosey boy. The strange boy helped himself to a seat next to Taehyung before answering.

"My name's Jung hoseok!" His dark and gloomy facade, soon broke out into a radiant smile leaving both Jungkook and Taehyung confused.

"Sorry." He apologised. "I was just trying to scare you. Did it work?" He asked happily, making the two new friends share a weird glance with each other.