035

-------- °° --------
[ 3.6 ]
❛Heart to heart❜
-------- °° --------

Jimin and Haru snook off from the busy and loud environment of the great hall, wanting to be alone in peace for the first time since they started their third year

Walking around the schools gardens, the two were enjoying their free period in each other's company, feeling like a moment of bliss for them. Finally, they were able to catch up with each other after a rather long Summer.

"Don't you think it's mad?" Haru suddenly asked. Jimin has his hand tucked into his pants pocket casually, turning to look from the grass to Haru, intrigued by what she had to say.

"What is?" He asks curiously making the girl smile at the thought in her mind.

"The fact that we've been friends now for three years!" She exclaimed, "I've not told you this before but, my parents did warn me about you and your family prior to my arrival at Hogwarts. I didn't listen to them, clearly." Jimin smiled at the fact, trying his best to ignore the fact her parents seemed to dislike his family.

"I didn't think anybody could be that bad." She joked, bumping into Jimin with her shoulder making him merely chuckle, but he still wanted the girl to finish her confession.

"Well when I first met you, I noticed your blonde hair and was like yep, he's a Park. But you and your family intrigued me. To be honest, I lied when I said there was no more cabins left back in first year on the train, many were still free. I wanted an excuse to sit with you, to get to know you. The real you. And you've shown me nothing but that these last coming up to three years, so thankyou." The girl stopped walking and looked up to meet his eyes with a smile. Jimin was able to see how sincere she was being and it made his heart warm at the fact.

"Why thankyou Haru, for being a nosey git and only wanting to sit with me to see if the rumours were in fact true." Jimin rolled his eyes, knowing very well what he said wasn't true, but he couldn't help wind up the girl.

"Seriously! Did you not just listen to a word I said?!" The girl throws her arms up in defeat, annoyed that Jimin had ruined a beautiful moment in their friendship with his teasing.