123

-------- °° --------
[ 8.4 ]
❛Battle of Hogwarts 1❜
-------- °° --------

Professor McGonagall, Mrs Kim and Professor Flitwick all stand together at the front of the school, staring out into the black abyss beyond the bridge - just waiting for something to happen

"You do realise of course, it can't keep You know who out indefinitely." Professor Flitwick brings to their attention as he keeps his squinted eyes strained on the bridge.

"That doesn't mean we can't delay him." McGonagall takes a stand. "And his name is Voldemort Phillius, you might as well use it... he's going to kill you either way." She says as she turned around to face the interior of the school.

"Piertotum Locomoto." She casts, raising her wand up.

One by one, the stationary statues jumped down from their places in the wall, landing on the stone floor harshly, but un-phased by the fall.

"Hogwarts is threatened! Mound the boundaries, Protect us! Do your duties for our school!" McGonagall chants.

They all began marching, their heavy footsteps sounding in sync as they marched with their weapons down the steps, through the courtyard and towards the foot of the entry bridge, shields and swords at the ready.

"I've always wanted to use that spell." McGonagall gushed happily, bumping shoulders with Mrs Kim who looked at her as if she had gone mad.

Mrs Kim then joined Professor Flitwick and Professor Slughorn, as they pointed their wands to the sky, the three chanting the multiple protective spells required to create a border strong enough to withhold whatever Voldemort throws at them for as...

Mrs Kim then joined Professor Flitwick and Professor Slughorn, as they pointed their wands to the sky, the three chanting the multiple protective spells required to create a border strong enough to withhold whatever Voldemort throws at them for as long as it can, buying them some more time.

—•••—

Meanwhile, Jungkook pushed his way through students who we're running the opposite way, as he ran up the stairs towards Ravenclaws common room.