046

-------- °° --------
[ 3.17 ]
❛Werewolf❜
-------- °° --------

17 ] ❛Werewolf❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

"Me!" Taehyung gasped. "He's bloody mental!" He exclaims in outrage, in no way was he the supposed Peter Pettigrew they betrayed Jungkooks parents and gotten them killed.

Sirius shook his head, beginning to get annoyed with the students. "Not you! Your rat!" He points again, Taehyung looking down sheepishly at the rat he was holding.

"But Yeontan has been in my family for... twelve years." Taehyung trailed off, his eyes widening at his own words.

"Curiously a long life for a rat too, huh? Does he have a missing toe by any chance?" Sirius takes a step closer, wanting to see the 'rat' up close and personal.

Haru remembers Taehyung telling her about Yeontan, and how he was missing a toe or claw, whatever it was that rats have.

"All they could find left of Pettigrew was his finger." Hoseok mumbled in remembrance, the pieces all falling into place now.

"Show me." Jungkook demands. Sirius obliges, going to grab the rat however Taehyung turned away from the man, not wanting to give him up.

"Tae, give it to him." Hoseok pushes the boy slightly. He reluctantly hands Yeontan over, pouting as he does so.

"What are you going to do to him?" Taehyung asks, slowly inching closer to his pet who was now in the hands of Sirius. Hoseok was quick to grab a hold of his collar to stop him from interfering.

Lupin picked up his wand and pointed it at the rat. When Sirius drops the rat however, it ran away. Lupin and Sirius started chasing it around together, attempting to hit the rodent with the spell to turn him back. Just as he was about to disappear through a hole in the wall, did they hit him with the spell, turning him back to his true form.

Pettigrew looks around and slowly realises he was no longer a rat

Pettigrew looks around and slowly realises he was no longer a rat. "Remus, S-Sirius? My old friends!" He runs towards the door, but Haru and Jimin stood blocking the doorway, both glaring daggers at him.