072

-------- °° --------
[ 5.3 ]
❛Fifth year❜
-------- °° -----—

Haru walked confidently through the busy station full of wizards and witches, excited to be reunited with Jimin and the rest of her Slytherin friends who she had failed to see in person over Summer break

Dear Haru had quite the eventful summer... from her parents being a part of the Order, being told that she too plays a big part in it and herself, Hoseok and Taehyung must protect Jungkook during school hours. She decided it would be best to not mention any of this to Jimin. Although she trusted him with her whole heart and more, she could never be to careful, especially with Lucius Park and the rest of the death eaters now on the prowl since the Dark lord was back.

Speaking of Jimin however, the female Slytherin had missed that little blonde nuisance a lot and Haru couldn't wait to spend another year with him, excited to see what adventures await her and the boy this year.

When Haru entered the train, she internally screamed in joy when she seen the snack trolley right in front of her. "Hi, may I have four cauldron cakes and a tea please?" Haru smiles sweetly at the woman managing the trolley who nods and begins preparing her request.

Watching the woman bag the cakes and begin to make Haru's favourite thing in the world (Apart from Jimin lol), she lost herself in her own little world and so when she felt strong arms wrap around her waist and lift her tiny form from off the ground, she let out a squeal. Haru was about to elbow the attacker but then the persons cologne filled her nose and Haru immediately relaxed and smiled, Jimins intoxicating scent made her heart beat fasten.

"Jimin! What are are you doing?" Haru giggles as Jimin puts her back down and buried his face in her neck.

"Did you miss me love?" Jimin whispers as he places his lips onto the soft skin of Harus neck, planting small kisses making Haru blush at the pleasurable feeling, the two completely forgetting the old woman managing the trolley in front of them.

"Ah, young love." The woman's voice made Jimin snap his head out of Harus neck and look at the woman with wide-eyes, the pairs cheeks a light shade of pink.

"Sorry." Haru apologises sheepishly, but the woman just shook her head and handed Haru her tea and cakes. "Don't apologise, me and my husband were just like you at your age, it's nice to see young love still exists these days." She smiled, Jimin and Haru's cheeks now red as they shifted slightly away from each other.

"Thankyou." Haru bows at the woman as she hands her the money in which she smiles brightly in return.

"Come on, I'm sure Yoongi and Soyeon are awaiting our presence." Jimin smirks at Haru as he placed his hand on the small of her back and guided her in front of him as they walk down the narrow aisle.