041

-------- °° --------
[ 3.12 ]
❛Cuddles❜
-------- °° --------

As the students who went to Hogsmeade arrived back at Hogwarts before night fell, they returned to see everyone was in panic

As the students who went to Hogsmeade arrived back at Hogwarts before night fell, they returned to see everyone was in panic. Students and even teachers were running around, some crying while others screamed. It was like everyone had gone mad.

Jimin and Haru shared confused looks as they noticed many students had sleeping bags, running into the direction of the great hall. The pair walked into the crowds, Jimin grabbing ahold of the first person he could see.

Turns out he had grabbed a first year student, the poor boy looked petrified and Haru didn't know if it was because of whatever was going on, or Jimin.

"What's going on?" He orders the boy to speak, not caring if he was just a first year. The little boy flinched, clearly scared of Jimin.

"S-Sirius Black. He's been spotted in the castle." Jimin immediately drops the boy, who had just continued to run off with the other rioting students.

Haru and Jimin exchanged worry glances with each other, scared at the fact a dangerous man and even murderer, who escaped Azkaban, was loose inside the walls of the castle.

"Come on, lets go." Jimin took ahold of Harus hand in his own and began to lead them both to find their friends, who had since disappeared from Hogsmeade before they could even meet up with them.

If it was any other time, the two would be enjoying the feeling of their hands moulded together, however now wasn't the time for childish blushing and heart flutters, that they themselves couldn't explain.

The two ran hurriedly through the halls, finding it hard to remain holding hands whilst swerving in and out of panicking students who were running the opposite direction of the Slytherin common rooms, where they were heading.

When they made it into the dungeons, Jimin barely able to speak the password as the wizard inside their painting was panicking, but he still allowed the both of them to enter.

Once inside, they seen Soyeon and Yoongi running down the stairs with all of their sleeping stuff in their arms, a look of relief washed over their faces when they seen the pair had arrived back safe and sound.

"What took you so long?" Yoongi snarled as he threw Jimin his sleeping stuff. Soyeon doing the same for Haru, the two of them catching it easily.

 Soyeon doing the same for Haru, the two of them catching it easily