070

-------- °° --------
[ 5.1 ]
❛Daddy issues❜
-------- °° -----—

It was an unusually cold morning at Park Manor

It was an unusually cold morning at Park Manor. Jimin had just woken up from a rather horrific sleep which consisted of tossing and turning all night, a lot of things on his mind.

It has been a couple weeks since Summer started and to say Jimin was miserable would be an understatement. He was lonely, extremely lonely especially without Harus presence around him, not to mention his father has been asking a lot from him, tasks which he had no knowledge about, but he has a feeling it was nothing good.

He was scared. He wouldn't tell anyone but he was beyond petrified of what was happening around him and now he was starting to get dragged into it, by no choice of his own. He knew already people were going to hate him even more than they already do, but he didn't care about them, no... he only cared about Haru.

He was missing the girl an awful lot; he wanted to hear her laugh and cuddle up to her in bed whilst listening to her cute little snores. He wanted to kiss her soft lips again and make her angry, just so he could see her angry as she was so cute when she glared up at him and scrunched up her nose.

But... he also wanted her advice, he has no idea what he's doing and so he wants Haru to help him, help him find the confidence to disobey his father and finally live free away from all the evil he had been born into.

Yet he knows, he knows there's no escape and despite not wanting to comply to his father or the dark lords wishes, if he doesn't then he knows he's destined for death or even worse... Harus death.

"Jimin sweetie, are you up?" A knock on his door and his mothers soft voice drew him out of his dark thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm up." Jimin says as he sits up in his bed, his mums head appearing from behind the now open door.

"Morning sweetie, I just came to let you know your father's waiting for you down in the library." Narcissa smiles sadly, looking at her boy with such sympathy that even Jimin felt sorry for himself.

"Thankyou mother, I'll be down shortly." Jimin smiles, appreciating her warnings, but Narcissa wasn't done yet. She comes into the room fully and walks over to Jimins bed, sitting next to him as she embraces her boy into a motherly hug.

"I'm so sorry baby, about all of this. You're just a boy." She says sadly, her voice cracking as she cradles him, Jimin clenching his eyes shut as he enjoys his mothers comfort.

"It's okay mum, I can handle it." Jimin lies, hoping to make his mother feel better although she could see straight through his lie.