122

-------- °° --------
[ 8.3 ]
❛Confronting Snape❜
-------- °° --------

Students marched in synchronisation unwillingly through the dull halls of the changed Hogwarts

Students marched in synchronisation unwillingly through the dull halls of the changed Hogwarts. Each and every head of the fearful students hung low to avoid the eyes of any deatheaters who watched over them as they marched.

Haru and Jungkook marched together alongside the rest of the Gryffindors, hiding amongst them, whilst Taehyung and Hoseok had joined Remus elsewhere. In order to blend in, Haru had to borrow one of Yeris robes since she belonged to Slytherin; not Gryffindor...she felt weird wearing another house's uniform.

They walked into the great hall which was unusually bare, with no tables set out of torches lit. The death eaters had them stand in groups of each of the four houses, and then line up in years, leaving the first years stood at the front of the crowds and the seventh years stood at the back. Snape, along with the Carrows, stood at the head of the room where Dumbledore once sat, looking down at the students before them.

Snapes monotone voice broke the eery silence. "Any of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour..." he paused for a moment. "It has come to my attention that this evening, Jeon Jungkook was sighted in Hogsmeade..."

Whispers broke out amongst all of the students, mostly from those who had only just been made aware of Jungkooks return, leaving them shook.

"Now, should anyone, student or staff attempt to aid Mr Jeon be punished in a manner of severity of their transgression. Furthermore any person found to have knowledge of these events...who fails to come forward, will be treated as equally guilty." Snape warns, his tone suspiciously calm.

Greeted by silence, Snape stepped down from the small platform and began to walk in between the students, making Jungkook and Haru try and bury themselves further into the crowd, hoping not to be seen just yet.

"If anyone here has any knowledge of Mr Jeons movements this evening... I invite them to step forwards...Now." He offers anyone the opportunity as he walks slowly, his eyes scanning over the scared students.

It was still for a moment. No one said anything or even dared to move, scared of what Snape may do if they were to. But, Jungkook took this as the perfect opportunity to announce his presence.

Jungkook grabbed Harus hand and pulled them both from out of the crowd of Gryffindors. Everyone - students, staff and deatheaters - gasped as they each pulled down the hoods from their robes, revealing themselves to Snape.

"It seems despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a security problem headmaster." Jungkook smirks. The great halls doors then swing open as the remaining members of the Order stepped in, Taehyung and Hoseok by their sides.