099

-------- °° --------
[ 6.11 ]
❛Slughorns Christmas Party❜
-------- °° --------

Not even the ever so painfully boring task of having to fix the vanishing cabinet or the fact his life had been rather depressing as of late, could bring him down from his bright; happy mood

Not even the ever so painfully boring task of having to fix the vanishing cabinet or the fact his life had been rather depressing as of late, could bring him down from his bright; happy mood. It had only been a day after his scandalous night shared with Haru in the room of requirement, however the smile on his faced refused to leave.

A mirage of blissful images of memories swirled around his mind of himself and Haru; the two of them entangled within each other under the dark silk sheets on the bed in the room of requirement, both of them caught up in a sensual and passionate form of love.

Jimin had memorised every inch of the girls body and stored it away far in his mind, savouring and admiring the feelings and image over and over again only making the desire within him grow more, wanting nothing more then to experience that night all over again.

He just couldn't stop replaying that pleasant morning in his head...

When Haru began to stir awake from her deep slumber, she refused to open her still tired eyes. Instead she hummed in content when she feels the sensation of Jimins warm fingers tracing the exposed skin on her arm, trailing up and down as he admires her peaceful state, unbeknownst to her.

His breathing was steady and the rthym of the sound was like a lullaby, almost lulling her back to sleep. It was comforting for her to know the boy was alive and well and therefore sent a warmth spreading through her chest as she thanked Merlin himself for being blessed to have a boy like Jimin in her life.

Eventually, Haru felt herself no longer being able to keep her eyes closed as she continued to feel the sensation of Jimin hands on her skin. Her eyes fluttered open slowly, revealing her honey brown pools to Jimin, a smile instantly growing on his lips. Haru copies his actions, a ghost of a smile on her lips the feeling of his own upon hers still lingering.

Jimin stared down at her in pure adoration. "Good morning gorgeous." He sent her a lazy grin to accompany his tired voice along with the compliment and in doing so, he watched as her cheeks turn rosy in colour. His darker brown eyes continued to stare down at her and trace over every feature of her face, memorising and appreciating the littlest things.

Haru stared up at Jimin now with her eyes opened wider, relishing in the fact his luscious lips were still swollen after her own had devoured and claimed them as hers and only hers. However, as her eyes wondered to the messy blonde curls on top of his head, she couldn't decided if it were so attractively messy because it was bed hair - or because her hands were running through it not long ago. Park Jimin was undoubtedly, so devilishly handsome and he had Haru weak on her knees whenever they met eyes, willing to obey his every wish and demand because of this.