008

-------- °° --------
[ 1.8 ]
❛Flying lessons❜
-------- °° --------

The time had finally come were the first years get to have their first flying lessons

The time had finally come were the first years get to have their first flying lessons. They were all pretty excited, even including Jimin, although he would never admit it to anyone.

However, Taehyung was a little scared as he has always been bad at flying since a young age. Luckily for him, his two older brothers were aware of his uncertainty and so they offered to help Madame Hooch with teaching, so they could 'watch' their younger brother.

Though Taehyung didn't know any know of this.

"Thinking about it, I think it would be rather funny to see Jeon and Kim fall off their brooms. Maybe training with the Gryffindors won't be as awful as I thought." Jimin smirked.

Jimin, Yoongi and Haru were currently on there way to the front yard of Hogwarts where the class was to take place.

"That's the spirit Park." Haru sarcastically remarked, rolling her eyes at her friends mindset, while Yoongi just laughed. He was used to it by now.

"Can you fly Lee?" He asked her. Jimin too was also curious to know.

"Yep." She smiled. "My father use to be a star quidditch player and he wanted his child to be too, so he had me out on a broom at the mere age of six. Scared would be an understatement of what I felt, and I even broke my leg once. But, it shaped me into the flyer I am today." She stated proudly, smiling at the sweet memories of her childhood and family.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Well my father had me out flying when I was five Lee. Beat that!" He challenged, causing the girl to roll her eyes this time and Yoongi to look at the boy confused.

The first time Jimin had flew was with him, he didn't wait for his fathers instructions and instead sat on the broom backwards and ended up flying into his mother's greenhouse

The first time Jimin had flew was with him, he didn't wait for his fathers instructions and instead sat on the broom backwards and ended up flying into his mother's greenhouse. Let's just say he got into a lot of trouble.