018

-------- °° --------
[ 2.3 ]
❛Friends & Evil pixies❜
-------- °° --------

"Haru can we talk?" The girl looked up from the open book in her hands to see the person she was least expecting to see

"Haru can we talk?" The girl looked up from the open book in her hands to see the person she was least expecting to see. Hoseok.

Haru was sat in the library currently, she needed peace and quiet to read and she wasn't going to get that when she had Jimin breathing down her neck in the main hall or Yoongi snoring away in the common room. Not to mention her two dorm mates were chilling in their room.

"Umm sure." Haru replied uncertainly. She hasn't exactly spoken to Hoseok since the whole argument between their group of friends last year.

Hoseok smiled brightly, helping himself to a seat across from Haru. The reason he was here was because he missed his friend. Just because Jimin and Jungkook didn't get along, didn't mean that it has to put a damper on their own friendship.

He wanted to make amends.

It was awkward at first, both not knowing what to say to one another, however Hoseok being the social and bright person he is managed to break through the ice.

"So do you still talk to yourself?" Haru looked at him weirdly, but Hoseok only smiled brightly at her.

She sighed and closed her book, knowing exactly why Hoseok was here and what he wanted. "What is it you need help with now?" Haru asked making Hoseok look at her with a frown.

"Huh?" He tilted his head in confusion. It was only then did he realise what she meant. Shaking his head, he was quick to prove her assumption wrong.

"No, no I'm not here for something like that. I wouldn't use you like that Lee." Hoseok held his hand out across the table, hoping she'd take it. Haru reluctantly took it, deciding to hear him out.

"I'm here because I miss my friend, Haru." Hoseok confesses. "We had so much fun together, up until our other friends ruined everything." He sighed.

"I can't help but think, why do we have to hate each other as well?" He asked.

"Because of their egotistical wars." Haru scoffed. Hoseok looked at her with desperate eyes and she couldn't help but wear a small smile.

She couldn't hold it in herself any longer. "I missed you too, Hoseok." She giggled at the boys shocked expression. "Really?!" He shrieked, causing the librarian to shush him.

 "Really?!" He shrieked, causing the librarian to shush him