083

-------- °° --------
[ 5.14 ]
❛Caught❜
-------- °° --------

14 ] ❛Caught❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

"I'll make short work of this." Umbridges high-pitched voice sounded from the other side of the wall and that's when the wall exploded, everyone diving down to the floor to protect themselves from the debris that flew out at them.

All the members of Dumbledores secret were left buried under piles of bricks and stone, leaving them all covered in dust and some even had cuts on their skin.

"Well, well, well... look who we have here." Haru looked up only to meet the menacing eyes of Umbridge surrounded by her inquisitorial squad.

The students all stood up slowly from the ground both parties glaring hexes at each other, but when Yoongis gaze met Soyeons his hard facade fell and a look of genuine surprise took over his features as he did not expect to see her amongst the crowd.

Meanwhile, Haru gasped when Jimin came up from behind Umbridge with Cho Chang in his gasp, smirking evily as he looks on at the crowd before him, it was only when he met Harus eyes that the smirk fell for a second before he regained his cocky exterior.

The pair knew all along Haru was helping  Jeon, and so weirdly Jimin wasn't mad at her and instead he just wanted to make sure the girl was not to get severely punished for her disobedience by Umbridge.

Whereas Jungkook was disappointed as he glared on at Cho, the girl he came to have a crush on. However now as he looks at her, anger was the only emotion he felt and that was because it was her that had let them be caught... and so she felt nothing else but shame for herself as she bows her head to avoid all the glares her friends were giving her.

"Get them!" Umbridge demanded

"Get them!" Umbridge demanded. The inquisitorial squad barged inside the room of requirement through the hole in the wall, each with determined looks.

Jimin was quick to release Cho and barge past Parkinson who seemed to be charging straight for Haru as she wore a menacing smile. The blonde boy successfully arrived to her before Parkinson could as he gently takes her wand from out of her grasp and holds the girls hands behind her back. Haru smiling sweetly at Pansy as he did so.