126

-------- °° --------
[ 8.7 ]
❛The final showdown❜
-------- °° --------

Jungkook walked tirelessly through the dark forests of the forbidden forest

Jungkook walked tirelessly through the dark forests of the forbidden forest. He was scared and alone, however after he spoke to his parents, Sirius and Remus who have all passed due to the resurrection stone... he was ready for his death.

Emerging from the tree line, Jungkook finally found where he needed to be as he stood before Voldemort who slowly turned around to face him as he clearly sensed his presence.

"Jungkook? No! What are you doing here?!" Hagrid, who has chains around his neck, exclaims out in pain and disbelief when he sees the boy stood before Voldemort and his death eaters, only to be silenced by one.

It was then silent for a moment, as Jungkook and Voldemort stare at each other, before the noseless dark wizard opened his mouth to speak.

"Jeon Jungkook... the boy who lived... come to die." Jungkooks eyes flick to Nagini who emerges from the shadows and slithers to rest by Voldemort's side.

The dark lord slowly raised his wand, building up suspense as Jungkook squinted his eyes shut as he shook with fear, waiting for his time to end... all he hoped for was that Sirius was right, and that dying was like quicker than falling asleep.

"Avada Kedavra!" Voldemort booms as he points his wand at Jungkook and a green light bursts out of it... hitting the boy square in his chest and making him fall back on the forest ground, his eyes closing for the last time as they were to never reopen.

—•••—

—•••—

Jimin and Haru sat silently on the steps outside of Hogwarts, their hands were intertwined whilst they looked out at the large bridge stood tall over the waters surrounding the school.

Everything was silent now that the deatheaters had fled and the people who fought for Hogwarts were hidden inside the barely still - standing walls of the school.