092

-------- °° --------
[ 6.4]
❛Accusations❜
-------- °° --------

4] ❛Accusations❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

"Don't worry, he'll be here in a minute." Taehyung assures unbothered, too focused on eating his dessert. "Uhh this is just so delicious." He moans out as he shoved yet another spoonful of the sweet pie into his mouth.

Hoseok was not happy with this and looked at him in disbelief before grabbing his book. "Will. You. Stop. Eating." He repeatedly hit Taehyung with the closed book making him stop eating his dessert and wince after every hit.

"Your best friend is missing and all you care about is how many slices of pie could you possibly stomach!" He scolds his undesirable behaviour during troublesome times. Taehyung looks up at him as he wore an offended expression.

"Oi. Turn around you lunatic." He gestured for Hoseok to turn around in which he did so, immediately spotting Jungkook walking into the great hall in his robes alongside Luna Lovegood. However, his features pulled together when he seen him holding a blooded cloth up to his bloodied nose.

Yeri, who was sat opposite her brother and Hoseok, immediately grew concerned at his bloodied state as he walks up to them.

"He's covered in blood again. Why is it he is always covered in blood?" She asked no one in particular.

"Looks like it's his own this time though." Taehyung brought to everyone's attention, his face confused as to why he looked beaten up when he was with himself and Hoseok a mere hour ago, looking perfectly fine.

When he reached his friends spot on the Gryffindor table, he was immediately bombarded with questions the moment he sat down beside Yeri.

"What on earth happened to your face?" Hoseok asked in worry, leaning over the table to get a closer look at his dear friends nose which appeared unbroken when he removed the cloth.

"Later." Jungkook dismisses his question, clearly not wanting to talk about how embarrassed he was at the fact he was caught spying on the Slytherins, mostly Park, and ended up being beaten up by the wizard himself.

Jungkook took a sip of the water Hoseok had poured ready for him earlier, not expecting him to be extremely late and so missing the new first years being sorted into their houses. It was noticed that there was fewer new students this year, even returning, as it was dubbed unsafe for them at Hogwarts during dark times.

"What did I miss?" He asks the three, wanting to steer the topic away from his bloodied nose.

"The sorting hat was just telling us all to be brave and strong during these troubled times." Taehyung informs before continuing, "easy for it to say though, it's a bloody hat ain't it." He complains before shoving another spoonful of pie into his mouth.