112

-------- °° --------
[ 7.5 ]
❛Splinched❜
-------- °° --------

Haru landed harshly on the ground, groaning from the rough landing as she opened her eyes to see she had landed on forestry ground, covered in the crisp; golden autumn leaves

Haru landed harshly on the ground, groaning from the rough landing as she opened her eyes to see she had landed on forestry ground, covered in the crisp; golden autumn leaves. She turned to lie on her back to see the trunks of the trees reach much higher than were she lay, the leaf filled branches acting as protection from the bright suns rays.

Sounds of pained groans and whimpers caught her attention making her sit up, ignoring the slight feeling of nausea from just apparating as she sees Hoseok crouched over a shaking Taehyung.

"Guys quick! In my bag, there's a bottle labelled essence of dittiny." Hoseok orders both Haru and Jungkook as he removed Taehyungs shirt, revealing the horrid splinch he endured no thanks to the blonde man who had apparated with them.

Jungkook and Haru scrambled over to Hoseoks bag which lay on the floor. Jungkook dug his hand in and felt around for the bottle whilst Haru held the bag open for him. However, Jungkook couldn't seem to find the bottle amongst every other thing in the bloody bag.

"Accio dittany." Haru used her wand to help find what they needed. The bottle flew up from out of the bag and Jungkook caught it, both himself and Haru ran over to give Hoseok what he needed to help their injured friend.

Taehyung lay on the floor, his body uncontrollably shaking as blood pooled from out of his right arm. Hoseok sat over him and encouraged him to try and stay calm, shushing him, however he wasn't exactly remaining calm himself as he hated seeing the boy in pain.

"Hoseok what happened?" Haru asks bewildered as she and Jungkook stand over the two, witnessing the horrid scene helplessly. "This is gonna sting a little bit." Hoseok warns Taehyung as he begins to drip drops of the liquid onto the wound, too focused on Taehyung to answer the girls question.

Haru flinched when Taehyung screams and groans out in pain, however she couldn't bring herself to look away either. "I thought we were going back to Grimmauld place?" Jungkook queried, both himself and Haru wanting answers.

"We were. We were there too, but the man had hold of me and once he seen where we were, I knew we couldn't stay so I brought us here, but Tae, Tae got splinched." Hoseok choked out his words as he carried on helping the boys wounds despite his shaking hands.

Once Hoseok had finished applying the healing potion, Taehyungs breathing fell back to normal as the pain he felt in his arm began to subside. The three friends heaved relieved sighs before Hoseok jumped to his feet; picking up his wand that sat by his feet on the floor.

Jungkook settled himself down to sit on the forest floor next to Taehyung, the feeling of worry still inside of him as he tried to comfort his best friend and ensure that he was there with him; he wasn't alone.