120

-------- °° --------
[ 8.1 ]
❛Breaking into Gringotts❜
-------- °° --------

"How are you feeling?" Hoseok approaches the girl who sat aimlessly staring out of a window

"How are you feeling?" Hoseok approaches the girl who sat aimlessly staring out of a window. She had been rather quiet since she had apparated in with Dobby only two hours ago.

Haru looked up from out the window and to Hoseok who stood over her, placing a cup of piping hot tea down in front of her on the small table before placing his own down and taking a seat opposite of her.

"Thankyou." Haru mumbled with a small smile, lifting the small cup up to her lips as she sipped the beverage, loving the feeling of it sliding down her throat and warming her insides up.

Hoseok noticed how Haru didn't answer his question. It was clear to him that she wasn't fine, what she had just gone through back at Park Manor by being tortured by Bellatrix, to being reunited with her love who she hadn't seen in months, only to be taken away from him again - she was obviously physically and mentally drained and he hated to see it.

Haru hadn't left one of the few bedrooms inside of the small cottage since she arrived; no one wanted to invade the girls personal space as it was clear she wanted some time alone; lost in her thoughts. But, Hoseok figures her time in isolation was up and he had just the thing to lighten her spirits slightly.

"Hey, I have something for you." He smiles. Haru watched silently as he reached for something inside of his trusty bag. Her eyes widened slightly when she seen what Hoseok had pulled out, a small smile growing on her face.

"My wand?" Haru confirms bewildered, earning a nod from Hoseok. "Yep, Jungkook had took not only his own wand from Yoongi, but everyone else's as well." He chuckled, holding the wooden stick out for Haru to take in which she gladly does.

Haru looked down at her trusty and valuable wand for a moment, moving the stick around in her hands as she couldn't help but smile, happy she was reunited with her wand.

Hoseok watched the girl with a smile, overjoyed to have her back with them even if she was only gone a few hours, but to him and the other lads it had felt like years.