036

-------- °° --------
[ 3.7 ]
❛Boggarts❜
-------- °° --------

News had quickly spread around the castle that Sirius black had been spotted close to their school, but also their home

News had quickly spread around the castle that Sirius black had been spotted close to their school, but also their home. Students began to grow a little stressed, scared in case he was to enter the grounds.

Soyeon and Haru were preparing themselves for bed one evening, happy that they got to move dorms so they could be together and thankfully with no one else. The two girls found the other girls in Slytherin to be rather annoying, especially Pugface Parkinson and her weird obsession over Jimin which seemed to blossom suddenly over the summer.

Before Soyeon and Haru became friends, the two girls rarely spoke. This was because Haru spent most of her time with Jimin and Yoongi, whereas Soyeon hung out with Blaize Zabini, her only other friend. The girl tried once to befriend the other girls in Slytherin, however it didn't end very well due to her half-blood status.

Just like Haru, she was shunned out and was not to be a member of the Slytherins 'girl club' or whatever the hell it was, although she was hardly bothered - the same could be said for Haru.

Thankfully, Quidditch and the unintentional summer vacation together brought the two outcasts together.

"You don't think he'll come to Hogwarts, do you?" Soyeon found herself asking Haru, not exactly liking the thought.

"I doubt it," she shares her opinion on the matter, "there are dementors all over this place now." Haru explains, shuddering at the mere mention of the Dementors. She hated them.

Despite her cool facade however, Haru was far from cool on the inside, she was just as scared as everyone else, but someone needed to be brave.

"Don't worry about it Soyeon. She smiled in hopes to comfort the girl. "Goodnight." Haru wishes before turning off her bedside lamp, leaving the room in complete darkness as she attempts to fall asleep.

"Goodnight Haru." Soyeon whispers as she does the exact same, the two not taking long to fall into a magical dreamland.

—•••—

The Slytherin girl duo arrived at their first lesson of Defence against the dark arts lesson of the year quite early, since the classroom was empty. They decided on talking to pass the time, waiting for everyone else to arrive.

It wasn't long before someone showed up...

"Lee." Harus name echoed through the empty classroom, she looked up to see Jimin walking over to her making a smile in greeting form on the girls face.

"You know, I am here too Park." Soyeon scoffed at his ignorance while Jimin only rolled his eyes, "that's why Yoongi's here, to greet you." He gestured behind him to the boy who rubbed his neck awkwardly.