047

-------- °° --------
[ 3.18 ]
❛Till next year❜
-------- °° --------

"I can't wait to take a much needed break from this school, this year has left me drained

"I can't wait to take a much needed break from this school, this year has left me drained." Haru groaned as she sat herself down next to Jimin at the Slytherin table in the great hall.

Jimin offered her a weak smile, pushing the tea he had made for her prior to her arrival, across the table to her. She acceptor gratefully, hugging Jimins side as she took a sip of the still hot beverage, before making herself a bow lol of cereal for her breakfast.

Jimin had his apple for breakfast so he was happy.

This year for Haru and for everyone really, had been very eventful, from dealing with Dementors, Jimin nearly getting himself killed by Buckbeak, to dealing with werewolves and even cuddling with Jimin for the first time ever.

They have never actually spoken about that night with each other since it happened.

"At least we get to go home tomorrow." Yoongi says with his head in his hands, already bored of this year as it is.

"Oh I can't wait to go home." Jimin speaks, however Haru thought she detected sarcasm laced in his words. 'Did he not want to go home? Not even to see his mother?'

"Well Soyeons a lucky bitch, she got to go home early with her going on holiday and all." Yoongi moans, not happy she got to go home already and left them all at Hogwarts to suffer for a few more days.

"I'm sure you can hang on till tomorrow Yoongs." Haru smiles sarcastically at the boy as she raised her spoonful of cereal to her lips, taking a bite of the crunchy goodness. Yoongi was left to just scoffs distastefully at her teasing words.

"Anyway." Jimin wraps his arm around Harus shoulder and pulls her to sit closer next to him on the bench, leaving her confused. "How's your leg?" He asks her genuinely concerned, even though it was a clear attempt to change the subject of conversation.

"What happened to your leg?" Yoongi cuts in with a frown adorned on his face. He never was informed about what went down that night.

"Oh I forgot you weren't there." She laughs in realisation, before preparing herself to answer. "So basically, Kims rat ran off so I chased him but when I caught him, a dog who tuned out to be Sirius black appeared out of nowhere and bit me whilst dragging me away into a hole. Then the boys came and found me and it turns out Sirius didn't help kill Jeons parents but it was actually Peter Pettigrew, who tuned out to be Taehyungs rat in disguise! Oh but then when we caught him out, it turned out Sirius is actually innocent but then it was a full moon and so Professor Lupin turned into a werewolf and tried to kill us but then Sirius turned into his animagus form and chased him away letting us all escape safely!"