065

-------- °° --------
[ 4.18 ]
❛Mystery❜
-------- °° -----—

18 ] ❛Mystery❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ -----—

"Potions is so boring." Haru groans as she rests her head in her arms on the desk, tuning out Professor Snapes voice as he blabbed on about things she simply couldn't bring herself to care about.

"Don't let Snape hear you, he'll have your head." Jimin smirks making Haru glare at him unamused.

"Fuck you park." She mumbles closing her eyes, hoping Snape won't see her as herself and Park were sat at the back of the classroom, just wanting to sleep.

Jimin shook his head at her antics, however he still watched out for Snape so he could let Haru know if and when he was looking over at them.

Meanwhile, on another table in the potions room, the three Gryffindors were having a rather serious discussion about the second task of the tournament, which was actually tomorrow. "You can't hold your breath for over an hour you idiot." Hoseok laughed whilst whispering aggressively to Jungkook, shaking his head in disgrace.

"Well what else am I supposed to do?" Jungkook defended himself, remembering the long night he endured trying to open the egg, and once it was opened they discovered he has to retrieve something from the black lake

"Well what else am I supposed to do?" Jungkook defended himself, remembering the long night he endured trying to open the egg, and once it was opened they discovered he has to retrieve something from the black lake. They figured it wouldn't be as easy as it sounds...

"Wouldn't you know though, you're like a walking textbook." Taehyung says, looking at the boy as if it were obvious only to be glared at in return.

"I'll have you know I haven't exactly spent my time reading up on how one holds his breath for over an hour for a task in the Triwizard tournament, it's not exactly something one thinks of now is it." Hoseok remarks making Taehyung hold his hands up in surrender.

"Well why don't we just ask Lee for help?" Jungkook suddenly says, the only actual good idea coming out of his mouth within the last ten minutes.

"Good, we can ask her too meet us at the library tonight." Hoseok agreed, the three simultaneously turning their heads to see the girl sleeping next to Jimin at their desk.