E P I L O G U E

"Now are you certain you have everything? I made sure everything was written down on that list... but you know what your fathers like, he's easily distracted by fancy and expensive things. I have no doubt he bought you nothing but the best of everything, that's if he actually bothered to get everything." Haru mumbled the last sentence under her breath, so her eleven-year-old daughter wouldn't hear the dig to her father – who just so happened to be Haru's dear husband.

Haru and her daughter Jiu were stood amongst the bustling crowd of muggles in Kings cross station, yet to go through the wall which separates the muggle world from the wizarding. It was time for Jiu to begin her seven-year journey at the school of Hogwarts and to say Haru was stressed would be an understatement... although it was really just an act to keep her mind busy and away from the thought that her little girl will be leaving them.

Little Jiu was a clear descendant of her parents, possessing a bright smile which could light up any room, much like her mother's was when she were young. Although, her brown eyes were like crescent moons and disappeared whenever she smiled or laughed, just like Jimins would. She had bright brown eyes similar to Haru's and her dark curls fell flawlessly down her back, just like her own did when she was of that age.

She was a bright and talented young witch for her age, possessing the natural talent her parents were born with... Jimin was certain the Park and Lee bloodline would carry on strong, especially if they continued to have children like their dear Park Jiu.

"Now angel, my baby dragon deserves nothing but the best!" The two girls turn to see no other than Park Jimin push himself respectfully through the bustling crowds of Kings cross train station, whilst his four-year-old son was sat with a bright eye smile, much like his fathers, on his shoulders; his small hands holding Jimin's larger ones tightly.

Yes, Jimin and Haru were now parents, to two beautiful children may I add. After the Battle of Hogwarts, the two worked hard and so began their new life as Auorors. Yes, it was rather dangerous, but there was still evil out there and they made it their duty in life to diminish as much of the dark so their kids would grow up in a much lighter world.

The two struggled with adapting to their new; young adult life beyond the walls of Hogwarts where there they grew as not only wizards... but people. However, life came much easier to them in the wizarding world due to their brave actions during the war and so the Ministry were more than welcoming to the two blonde Slytherins.

Continuing to build a great name for themselves together, Haru and Jimin's relationship only grew stronger with age as they matured and that led to them wanting to take a greater step together... which began with Jimin proposing to Haru when they were both at the young age of 20.

The wedding was beautiful and truly magical – a wedding fit for the Slytherin Prince and his Princess. And what better place for it to be hosted, than where it all began... the school of Hogwarts.

But, then came the honeymoon and it was certainly eventful... resulting In Haru becoming pregnant with her first child at the young age of 21.

The happy couple were more than thrilled at the news, however Haru's parents and Narcissa seemed even more thrilled at the news that they'd finally become what they had always wanted... Grandparents.

And yes, Narcissa and Lucius Park rekindled their relationship with their son and Haru... even the news he would have a grandchild brought a tear to Lucius eyes... he seen this as a chance to redeem himself and raise a young child the right way - with love.

It was quite an easy birth for Haru; she managed and coped well the whole time, but Jimin on the other-hand... well, he ended up stressing and panicking himself out that much, that he passed out... luckily, his dear cousin Yoongi was there to drag his body out and Soyeon stayed to support her best-friend through birth.