105

-------- °° --------
[ 6.17 ]
❛This isn't goodbye forever❜
-------- °° --------

17 ] ❛This isn't goodbye forever❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

"You should go dear. You need to sleep and freshen up." Madame Pomfreys motherly toned voice sounds as she appeared, arriving to do her daily check on Jimin.

It had been only two days since the whole incident in the boys bathroom. Jimin still hadn't woken up, and Haru hadn't left his bedside once. The girl sat cross-legged at the end of his bed; a book she had read countless of times but was too stubborn to leave Jimins side to retrieve a new one, rested open on her lap. Haru also refuses to attend any lessons, despite her NEWTS fastly approaching in her seventh and final year, as she couldn't possibly bring herself to leave Jimin alone in this state.

"I'm fine Madame Pomfrey. I got a few minutes of sleep earlier." Haru shook her head, her eyes never leaving the boy in front of her.

"Sweetie, you haven't left his side once in two days. You need to freshen up dear, surely Jimin wouldn't like to see you in this state...he would want to see you sleeping and looking after yourself. If you can't do that for yourself, what about for him?" Madame Pomfrey advises.

The Slytherin sighs before closing her book and standing to her feet. Pomfrey was right, she needed to sleep, even if it were just an hour. It's probably best she gets a shower as well, it has been two days since she last had one...

Haru looked back towards the still boy hesitantly, holding his hand tightly in her own. Why was it so hard for her to leave him? Even if it were only for a mere few hours...but what if he were to awake when she wasn't there? What if he awoken and felt only scared and confused?

"Haru, just go." The girl was drawn from out her train of thoughts when Yoongi emerged with Soyeon holding his hand, an empathetic look etched on both of their faces.

"We'll watch over him, don't worry." Soyeon assures with a small smile, her free hand coming to rest upon the girls shoulder and giving it a little squeeze. Haru's eyes drifted from Yoongis to Soyeons, it was clear she was hesitating to leave but the couple knew that if they needed to drag her out...they would.

"Go Haru." Yoongi persists. "The quicker you leave, the quicker you can come back." He added wearing an amused smirk, making Haru playfully glare up at him.

"Fine. Fine, I'm going." The blonde huffs as she reluctantly leaves Jimins side, walking swiftly out of the infirmary doors to head to her Slytherin dorm knowing Yoongi was right, the quicker she was... the quicker she could be back by his side once again.

Yoongi and Soyeon both watched her leave, hands encased together as their gazes switched to the unconscious boy lay still in the hospital bed, the small smile on Yoongis face instantly falling.

"I will kill Jeon." He snarls, gripping Soyeons hand tightly before releasing it and walking to stand beside Jimin, his hand now reaching out to stroke his cousins head comfortingly.