032

-------- °° --------
[ 3.3 ]
❛Is it true you fainted?❜
-------- °° --------

3 ] ❛Is it true you fainted?❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Rain poured down heavily from the black skies. The thunder of Gods mighty roar trembled the earths ground as the ever so often bursts of lightening, lit up the night before their surroundings was encased into darkness once again.

After the Dementors had payed a visit on the train, the weather took a turn for the worst, just like many students moods.

Once the train had come to its arrival at the small platform near the school of Hogwarts and the village of Hogsmeade, students ran to their forms of transportation to the castle.

In the third year students cases, they were to be taken to the castle in enchanted carriages - which thankfully had roofs.

Not wanting to hang around in case the dementors were to come back, the three Slytherins made a sprint towards the nearest train exit.

The three hesitated for a moment, seeing just how heavy the rain was falling, none of them exactly wanting to walk out there, as the carriages weren't exactly close.

Luckily for Jimin and Yoongi, the two had their suits jackets to shelter them from the rain if they were to place them over their heads. Whereas, Haru happens to only be wearing a jumper, with no jacket.

Heaving a heavy sigh, Haru reached down her right boot to withdraw her wand, not caring if she were to be told off for using magic outside of school grounds. However, she did not want to get wet.

Thinking of a spell, Haru opens her mouth ready to cast it, but when she feels Jimin standing awfully close to her, she stops.

Frowning to herself, without looking up to meet his eyes, she began, "what are you doing Par-" she failed to continue when she seen Jimin stood by her with his jacket covering the both of their heads.

"Come on, we don't want to miss any carriages and be forced to travel back with Flitwick." Was all Jimin says before he opens the door for the three of them. Yoongi bravely steps out into the rain first, hardly effected due to his trusty jacket.

Ignoring her fast-beating heart, Haru smiled up at Jimin in appreciation before the two took off running into the night, huddling close together in fear of being soaked by the earths endless tears.

It felt like they were running for hours, although it was only for a minute or two - if that, before finally arriving to where a few carriages remained.