079

-------- °° --------
[ 5.10 ]
❛Trouble in Paradise❜
-------- °° -----—

Jimin walked out of Umbridges office, meeting the nervous eyes of Haru who was next in line to be questioned by the professor

"How was it?" Haru asked, her palms sweating as she prepares herself for the worst. "Nerve racking honestly, it felt like an interrogation." Haru frowns at Jimins answer. He would never confess to being scared especially to Haru, his pride was too important.

"Thanks for the warning." Haru smiles sarcastically. "You're very welcome." Jimin responded sincerely with a smile, her frown deepening at his words.

Haru watched him weirdly as she walked towards Umbridges' door, he just stood still and looked out of the window entranced making her really confused by his odd behaviour.

As Haru was about to open the door, Jungkook places himself in-between the girl and the door stopping her from doing so. "Haru I must warn you, she has truth serum. Umbridge must be sneaking it into the tea she offers, I was lucky to be the first student in or else we'd all be screwed. Whatever you do... don't drink the tea." Jungkook warns, whispering quickly before gesturing to Jimin who was lost looking out the window.

Haru looking at the back of Jimins head in shock as she now realised why he was acting so off.

"Thankyou Jungkook, I'll be fine don't worry." She smiles reassuringly. Jungkook nodded before stepping out her way to allow her access to the 'devils chambers' as she made her way inside.

"Ah Lee dear, please take a seat." Umbridge pulled the cup of tea away from her mouth as she gestured to the seat directly in front of her, no desk will be between them this time.

As Haru sat herself uncomfortably in the chair, Umbridge made her way over to a small table in the corner where a tea set sat on top. "Would you like some tea?" Umbridge smiles innocently making her inwardly cringe.

"I'm alright thanks." Haru smiles falsely, it took a lot in her to refuse her beloved tea but thankfully Jungkooks warning made her see sense.

"Ah but I do insist." Umbridge presses. Haru knew all to well what she was up to and it wouldn't work. "I'm fine." Haru grits out, but Umbridge clearly wasn't giving up.

"But I have heard you are very fond of tea, why would you refuse?" Umbridge smiles, pushing Harus last buttons as the girl takes a large breath in to try and keep calm. 

"Look I've said I don't want any tea, can't you just except my decision." Haru said sharply, Umbridges 'kind' demeanour disappearing. "Haru, have some te-"

"Why so you can trick answers out of me with truth serum, I don't think so! If you want answers then I'll give you them." Haru snaps finally losing her cool, the Professor taken back by her outburst.