101

-------- °° --------
[ 6.13 ]
❛Attack at the Burrows❜
-------- °° --------

"Voldemort has chosen Park Jimin for a mission?" Remus Lupin shared an incredulous look with Mr Kim before turning back to face the boy who was serious about his judgement

The three of them were sat huddled around in the lounge area of the Burrow's, conversing about Voldemort and what may be his plans to break into the Hogwarts Castle. Jungkook was still dead set on believing Jimin was the one responsible for Katie Bell and that he is now one of them, a deatheater, and so he wanted to make sure those he could trust believed him too.

Especially now after what he heard back at Slughorns Christmas party. Snape had apparently made an unbreakable vow to assist and protect Jimin as he confronted the blonde Slytherin on his fear about doing something for someone since he had been chosen.

What little trust he had in the mysterious professor was now most definitely gone...

"I know it sounds mad." He was quick to defend his judgement. Remus believed him however, thinking his accusations sounded far-fetched and unlikely; especially about Snape. Although he couldn't fathom how Jungkook spoke illy of the Park boy when his lover, who he trusted since she was a Lee, was upstairs.

Remus wasn't a fool...he had seen how the two Slytherins looked at each other back in their third year alone.

"Has it not occurred to you Jungkook, that Snape was simply offering help in hopes to find out what Park has been up to?" The previous Professor tried to make him see reason.

"That's not what it sounded like." Jungkook refuses to accept that idea and stay loyal to his own and it seemed someone else agreed with him.

"Maybe he is right Remus." Tonks, Remus' wife made her presence known as she sits herself in the free seat beside him. "I mean if he made an unbreakable vow then you can't brea-"

"It comes down to trust and Dumbledore trusts Snape, therefore I do." Remus argues in defence of the Professor. Jungkook shook his head.

"Dumbledore can make mistakes; he said so himsel-"

"You are blinded by hatred!" Remus was quick to cut him off sternly, knowing very well what was going through the young wizards mind and he didn't like it one bit.

"No I am not!" Jungkook argues back defiantly.

"Yes you are." Remus argues more calmly this time making Jungkook just give up. Maybe he was in fact right and what Haru had been saying all alone was true. He had no solid evidence to prove that Snape is a betrayer and what Jimin may have become, only pure rage and revenge fuelled the fire to his beliefs, making him see unclearly.