080

-------- °° --------
[ 5.11 ]
❛Advice & Revenge❜
-------- °° -----—

Breakfast at the Slytherin table the next morning was rather awkward, scratch that

Breakfast at the Slytherin table the next morning was rather awkward, scratch that... extremely awkward as the quartet of Slytherin ate in utter silence.

Jimin and Haru had been inseparable, more so than usual these last few weeks, but all of a sudden Haru had been giving him the cold shoulder and Soyeon was dying to know why.

Yoongi had already been made aware of the pairs fight when Jimin had came storming into their room after the ordeal and threw a fit claiming he was 'stupid' and how he regrets what he has done greatly.

Yoongi remembers that night in the office vividly. Umbridge only had to mention Jeons name and Jimins hand was on that quill and signing up. Before he knew it, Jimin was writing his own name down as well and he had no idea why, he wasn't planning on helping the bitch of a teacher, but the younger wizard clearly thought differently.

But his dear cousin didn't even have a chance to think of the consequences, once their names were written on that paper then there was no turning back and only when Jimin told Haru in hopes she'd be proud of him, instead he finally realised what he'd done and so lost someone dear to him and it would take an awful lot to win them back.

The famous Slytherin was suffering greatly, he couldn't sleep that one night as he remembered Harus face when he told her the news, she looked both utterly betrayed and heartbroken, not to mention disappointed and that image would be engraved into Jimins brain for as long as he lives.

Living in regret, he wanted nothing more than to barge into Umbridges office and rip apart the paper upon which he had sealed his fate. He wanted to run into Umbridges office and even kill her for everything she had put Haru through and he couldn't care less what he gets for it, cause that's what the professor deserves. Death.

"I can't do this." Haru whispers suddenly as she stands up and rushes out of the great hall, Soyeon quick to follow her broken friend leaving the two boys sat alone in silence.

"You've fucked up big time Park." Yoongi made the blonde aware of that he already knew. Jimin looked up to meet his eyes whilst he continued to chew his food.

"I know." Jimin said in a mere whisper, swallowing his food along with his pride as he looks longingly at the door in which Haru had just left through.

—•••—

"Haru! Hey wait up!" Soyeon called as she chased after the girl who was running like her life depended on it, she struggling greatly to keep up with Sonic over there.