116

-------- °° --------
[ 7.9 ]
❛The Deathly Hallows❜
-------- °° --------

Haru, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook found themselves walking through boggy fields in the middle of nowhere as they spotted the house they were after in the near distance, the only sign of life for miles it seemed

"So let me get this straight. "Taehyung begins to complain as the four climb up a steep hill. "We're here to ask about a symbol, that we have no idea if it has anything to do with the horcruxes or not?" He goes over the plan, still not believing they were actually doing this.

"Really? I didn't know." Haru gasps at him sarcastically, leading Jungkook and Hoseok to chuckle at her sense of blunt humour.

As the four reached the old; tall cobblestone house, Hoseok knocked on the door politely. Whilst waiting, they looked around them to see all sorts of fruits and plants growing, a sign written 'keep off the dirigible plums' catching their eyes.

Suddenly, the front door opened, but only slightly as half of a mans face with platinum blonde hair poked out through the small gap. His eyes were etched with confusion as he seemed to not recognise the four teenagers he met at the wedding.

"What is it? Who are you all?" He spoke deeply, he was clearly on edge at the sight of strangers on his doorstep, especially at a time like this. "What do you want?" He questions again.

"Hello, Mr Lovegood." Jungkook greets as he pushed himself forward to the front, allowing the man to catch sight of a familiar face. "I'm Jeon Jungkook, we met a few months ago at the Kim wedding... Uhm, May we come in?" He asked kindly.

Mr Lovegood seemed to remember him as he opened the door fully, ushering the four inside of his home quickly before slamming the door shut behind them.

He led them up a set of winding stairs to the second floor, directing them to take seats on the couch and chairs that surrounded a small, round table in the living room of his house. He then offered them all tea, in which they all took gladly... especially Haru, it had been so long since she last had her precious tea.

Jungkook watched as Mr Lovegood took a seat with them, sitting rather rigid, almost awkwardly and it was clear something was bothering him. Hoseok believed he looked anxious, as if something bad were to happen at any moment and he did not like that idea very much.

"Where is Luna?" Haru broke the silence, sipping her tea slowly since it was still quite hot. The blonde hadn't seen the other blonde in quite a while, they weren't exactly close but she felt rude not to ask.

"Luna?" he repeated quickly. "She'll be along." Was his answer.

Mr Lovegood then looked away from the group, refusing to make eye contact with them. Haru glued her eyes onto the man, catching on to his weird behaviour. She looked around to see if anyone else noticed, but all she saw was Taehyung and Jungkook grimacing at the taste of the weird tea.