038

-------- °° --------
[ 3.9 ]
❛Breakfast in bed❜
-------- °° --------

It didn't take Haru long to look past the events from DADA a couple of days ago

It didn't take Haru long to look past the events from DADA a couple of days ago. It was all thanks to her Slytherin friends support, but most especially Jimin.

The blonde boy had snook into the girls dorm room everyday whilst Soyeon and Yoongi attended lessons. Despite knowing he would get into trouble for skipping, Haru was more important to him than some pathetic lessons, especially since he was smarter than most of the peasants in his class.

To help ease her mind, Jimin has written a letter to her parents without her knowing informing them of what happened and asking for permission for them both to come and visit. They were surprised to see such a heartfelt letter come from a Park, however they happily obliged as they wanted so desperately to see their daughter.

Snape reluctantly allowed Haru to leave, completely oblivious to the fact that Jimin was going with her, he even set up a ride with Hagrid in his flying motorcycle - much to Jimins distaste.

Yoongi was to tell Snape he wasn't feeling awfully well and requires rest.

In order for Hagrid not to inform Snape of the stowaway, he had made Jimin apologise to him in regards to his accident with Buckbeak, which Haru was left unaware of. However, Hagrid had yet to know he had already informed his parents of the big brute and its attack.

After flying in Hagrids bike, which lacked any form of safety may I add... The poor children were left traumatised, however they somehow managed to arrive safely.

Leaving Hagrid to wait outside, Haru and Jimin ventures inside the girls rather muggle-looking home in London. Jimin didn't seem to mind though, in fact, he found it an awfully lot more cosier than his manor which was more like a prison to him.

After exchanging awkward hugs and words, since it was rather daunting for him to meet the girls parents properly, it was only after they sat down to talk over tea did the ice break.

Harus parents were rather fond of the Park, both completely shocked, yet pleased, at how well the young boy treated their daughter. Even though they were just friends now, the parents knew very well of what's to come of them in the near future and they couldn't help but feel excited.

They would be more than happy to welcome Park Jimin into the family.

—•••—

"Jimin you need to go." Haru laughed at the boy who refused to leave her room. He had been in there all week now, but it was Friday now and he had yet to attend any lessons since that horrendous DADA lesson.

He already earned himself a detention with Snape after the Professor found out about his unauthorised leave to London with Haru and Hagrid.

"If you're not going, then I am not going. Simple." He blatantly refused, crossing his arms over his robe covered chest and giving the girl a stern look.