006

-------- °° --------
[ 1.6 ]
❛First lessons❜
-------- °° --------

Haru had got up early the following morning, excited to start her first day at Hogwarts and attend her first ever lesson, which just so happened to be potions with the ever so famous professor Snape, the head of the Slytherin house

Washing herself up and dressing into her uniform quickly, Haru began to brush through her brown locks, then she grabbed her required books for the day and headed straight for the main hall for breakfast.

Arriving at the main hall, she looked around for a seat at the Slytherin table, but smiled to herself when she seen Jimin wave her over. She walked quickly to himself and Yoongi, taking a seat beside them.

"What took you so long Lee? You still look as ugly as yesterday." Jimin smirked before continuing eating. Lee just brushed off his comment and began talking with Yoongi, wanting to develop a friendship of some sort with him also.

"So Yoongi, are you excited for potions?" She asks, grabbing the apple Jimin had gotten for himself, to munch on for breakfast. Ignoring Jimins glare she carried on pretending to be oblivious, taking a bite out of the green apple.

"Actually yes, it's the only class I'm excited for." He lazily said whilst offering a small smile, shoving a spoonful of Cheerios into his mouth.

"I already know everything there is to know about potions, so I've got nothing to look forward to." Jimin joins in the conversation. "I'll be top of the class thanks to my fathers teaching, me and professor Snape are familiar with each other too." He boasted, causing both Yoongi and Haru to roll their eyes.

"You really are as egotistical as they say you are." Lee snarls at the boy, he only shrugs her comment off before getting up and looking at the two expectantly.

"Come on, potions begins in ten minutes and it's quite a long walk." He begins to walk away whilst the two scramble up and follow behind excitedly.

—•••—

The three made it into potions class early enough that there were seats still available.

Haru smiled brightly when she saw Hoseok sat alone at the bench behind Taehyung and Jungkook, talking away with them.

She ran over to the Gryffindor trio, taking the vacant seat next to him and easily joined in with the conversation. Jimin watched over the four with a murderous glare.

 Jimin watched over the four with a murderous glare