094

-------- °° --------
[ 6.6 ]
❛Suspicions & Secrets❜
-------- °° --------

"What on earth were you playing at?!" Haru laughed and  punched Jimin in the shoulder, the blonde boy winced and scowled at her, jokingly of course

"I didn't know it would set his broom on fire!" Jimin explained himself making Haru laugh even more at his defensive state. "Although, it was rather funny seeing Jeon panicking when he noticed his precious firebolt was up in flames. Not to mention Kim and Jung were running around like headless chickens trying to help him." He laughed at the memory, running a hand through his soft blonde hair. He was proud of himself for ruining Gryffindors Quidditch practice successively for the third time now during his six years at Hogwarts.

The pair had just arrived back at the Slytherin common room after a long; tiring day of lessons

The pair had just arrived back at the Slytherin common room after a long; tiring day of lessons. It seemed the two had moved on from the awkward moment they shared this morning with the whole Amortentia fiasco, both not letting it change anything between them... but rather make them aware of the shared feelings.

"I can't believe you! You're so cruel." Haru tried to scold him, however seeing him laugh and be happy made her feel something inside and so she didn't want to rain on his parade.

"It's what I do best." He smirks, his hands coming to rest on Haru's waist as he pulls her closer to himself, the girls heart rate quickening at the sudden closeness and change in mood.

"Oh don't we know." Haru mused, looking up at the blonde through her lashes as she leaned in and pecked his soft lips. Jimin groans at the little contact and so gently grabs the girls cheeks and brings her lips back to his for a deeper; more satisfying kiss. Their tongues danced together as Jimin pushed both of their forms toward the couch.

Falling down, Haru's back met the soft material of the sofa as Jimin came to rest on top of her. Their waists press together as Haru's hands wrap around Jimin neck and caress his back as his lips trail from her lips down her neck, the girls mouth parting in pleasure.