016

-------- °° --------
[ 2.1 ]
❛Diagon Alley❜
-------- °° --------

Summer break was finally over and Haru couldn't be more thrilled

Summer break was finally over and Haru couldn't be more thrilled. She was excited to start her second year at Hogwarts, knowing she could finally try out for the Slytherin quidditch team and have even more classes, learning harder spells and increasing her already vast knowledge.

She sometimes wonders why she wasn't sorted into Ravenclaw?

Surprisingly, Jimin kept his word and he did write to Haru over the summer, not a lot though due to some issues at home with his father and some people who he did not know, but he shut that out.

Luckily, Yoongi was there with him most of the time unlike last Christmas. The two boys had a lot of fun practicing their flying skills and just getting up to all sorts of mischief children there age should over the summer, however they were missing a certain someone.

Summer was coming to a close, and so Haru had found herself in a very busy diagon alley where she can get all her things ready for the year to start. Haru got sent a letter in the mail, informing her of her timetable and the things she needed to purchase, only making her more excited.

As the brunette walked through the busy streets, she had noticed it was a lot more busier than usual. Confused as to why, she went to find out.

The book shop seemed to have drawn the most attention for some reason, so Haru decided to look there, hoping to find the cause of the crowd.

And boy did she find it. Inside the book store was the famous Gilderoy Lockhart, the author known for his many 'dangerous quests'. Haru didn't believe for one minute that someone as  vain as himself could tackle all those beasts, but then again people believe anything these days.

The man stood himself on the stage, looking down at all his fans. He was enjoying all the attention a little too much, making Haru roll her eyes.

She looked around hoping to see a familiar face. She found Taehyung and Hoseok talking amongst each other in the crowd not far from her. Haru noticed the boys had grown over the summer, however she also remembered they weren't on the best of terms so she went on with looking around.

She began to lose hope, until she looked up and met the eyes of Park Jimin who was looking down at her from the balcony, his signature smirk on his face. She smiled before running off to find the stairs.

Haru didn't realise, but Jimins eyes found her the second she walked in. He noticed the girl had matured over Summer, she grew a bit taller and also thinned out a bit, losing her once chubby cheeks.

He watched amused as she looked around like a lost puppy, which he found quite cute. But when their eyes met, he got that warm feeling in his chest once again. It had been a while since that happened, since it had been a while since they last saw each other.