045

-------- °° --------
[ 3.16 ]
❛Sirius Black❜
-------- °° --------

16 ] ❛Sirius Black❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

"Lumos." Jimin whispers, the coldness of the air forming clouds from his breaths as a bright light shines from the tip of his wand, brightening the black tunnel enough to see.

"Where do you think it leads to?" Taehyung whispers to Jimin, curiosity encasing his body - although he was scared, very much scared. Jimin, to no surprise, ignores the Kim purposely.

The three Gryffindors realised it was probably best to just leave him be. It was clear Jimin was mad at them and not to mention they already hated each other. Instead, they just let the blonde Slytherin lead the way into the dark depths of the eery tunnel.

Jimin stopped when he weirdly reached a set of wooden; creaky stairs that led up to a doorway, frowning at the unusual place for such a thing. Sighing, he began to tread up the stairs as quietly as possible.

Looking up, Hoseoks face drained of all colour when he seems to recognise where exactly Jimin was climbing straight towards...

"This is the shrieking shack isn't it?" Taehyung leant over as he spoke in a hushed whisper, looking to Hoseok for clarification. The bright wizard simply nodded, making Taehyung suppress a fearful whimper.

When he reached the top of the stairs, Jimin reaches out his wand-free hand to try the handle, the boys watching as the door surprisingly opens to reveal a dim lit room.

The Slytherins eyes widen when he immediately lays eyes on Haru sat cowering in the corner of the room, Yeontan still tight in her grip.

"Haru." He exclaimed in a whisper as he foolishly ran to the girl, her own brown eyes widening as she spots him and the Gryffindor boys.

Jimin pulls the girl into a bone-crushing hug, thankful to have found her so quickly. When they pulled away, Taehyung immediately went and grabbed Yeontan from off the girl, hugging him close to his chest.

"Guys, it's a trap!" She finally managed to voice as she whispered in panic, scared for them now that they had come after her and ended up into this mess too.

"A trap, why? Where's the large dog?" Jimin now wonders with his hands on her upper arms, looking at Haru with one eyebrow raised.

"He's not a dog... he's an animagus!" She points her finger to the other end of the room. All four boys followed her pointed finger to see a scruffy-looking man, with rather long hair, stood leaning against a door frame, watching them intently.

They all immediately recognised the man with them. "Sirius black." They hear Jungkook whisper under his breath, confirming their thoughts.

Sirius closed the doors he was just leant upon and walked towards the group of students. "Jeon Jungkook." He copied with a smirk, shocking everyone with the knowledge of the boys name.