100

-------- °° --------
[ 6.12 ]
❛Christmas Break❜
-------- °° --------

Haru lets out a large groan as she finally finished packing her suitcase

Haru lets out a large groan as she finally finished packing her suitcase. Today was the day the students of Hogwarts finished over Christmas break; allowed to leave and join their families during the festive time of year.

Haru was beyond excited to be heading home for a much needed break, the desire to spend time with her family to strong as she had chosen to leave rather than stay over at Hogwarts over the remaining winter period.

"All packed?" Jimin makes his presence known as he leans against her doorframe, his hands hidden behind his back as he watched his girl amused as she had struggled greatly to pack her small suitcase. Jimin was tempted to swish his wand just to see her face when all her belongings packed themselves up nearly inside of her case, knowing her well enough by now that she wouldn't be happy.

"A hundred years later yes, I'm finally done." Haru breathes out sarcastically as she throws her exhausted body on to the bed. Jimin smiles softly before making his way over to her, setting himself down next to her with his surprise for her still hidden from view.

"This break is much needed after the year I've had so far." Haru says with a slight laugh, her eyes closed as she faces up at the ceiling from her bed as Jimin only watched her.

"Are you excited to head home? I'm sure you of all people can't wait to escape from this castle." Haru jokes as she opened her eyes, peering up at Jimin who wore a sad smile, the girl instantly frowning at his expression.

"I'm actually, not going to be visiting home this holiday. Only on Christmas Eve am I allowed to leave, but I'm back the day after Christmas Day... apparently my presence is needed here, more than my own home." Jimin confesses rather sadly.

Haru instantly sat up from laying down, she wasn't aware of the fact that Jimin wasn't allowed to leave to go to his own home and that hurt her knowing she couldn't even be here with him. Opening her mouth ready to protest, Jimin was quick to cut her off.

"Don't worry about me Haru, love." He smiled, "I'll be fine here, I'm sure a quiet castle free from annoying students will do me good...besides, Yoongi has to stay too so at least we have each other." Jimin expresses as his hand comes up to cup Haru's cheek, his thumb caressing the skin there affectionately.

"How can I not worry Jimin? You're stuck here doing you know what being miserable, while I'm all snug and festive in the comfort of the burrows celebrating Christmas. I can't just leave you Jimin." Haru's concern seeped through her words, warming Jimins heart by how much she actually cared. The Slytherin missed the key part in which Haru states she'd be staying at the Burrow's, not knowing that would come back to bite him in his ass in a few weeks time...

"Don't let me affect your Christmas, it's not like I won't be going home. I already told you I am free on Christmas Eve and day, I will get a chance to be reunited with my parents again and that's all that matters." Jimin smirks, covering up his own disappointment with his typical confidence.