024

-------- °° --------
[ 2.9 ]
❛Duelling club❜
-------- °° --------

Haru, to her surprise, had been given an invitation to attend a new extra curricular being held at Hogwarts, also known as Duelling club

Haru, to her surprise, had been given an invitation to attend a new extra curricular being held at Hogwarts, also known as Duelling club. She didn't know why or when she would have to duel someone, but she was excited to learn some attacking and defensive spells and test her skillset.

The girl walked into the large hall where it would take place, immediately noticing some familiar faces stood around.

Jimin and Yoongi were there, turning to smile at the girl when they noticed her presence. Haru also noticed Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok stood together as well.

"Gather round. Can everybody see me? Can you all hear me? Excellent." Lockharts voice boomed through the classroom. Haru made her way over to Jimin and Yoongi ready to start the lesson.

"You didn't tell me you guys were attending duelling club?" Haru whispered to the two Slytherins.

"We only just recently got informed, we made our way straight here." Jimin reassured her before the three turned their attention to Lockhart.

The man walked down the large table, which he had made into a runway sort of thing, with students surrounding him on all sides.

"In light of the dark events of recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little duelling club to train you all up, in case you ever need to defend yourselves." Lockhart informs.

"Which of course I myself have on many occasions. For full details, see my published works." He felt the need to add.

Haru rolled her eyes, of course he had to mention his many missions and successes which followed, coming from his well-selling books. What a load of ogers ass.

From across the room, her eyes met Hoseoks fearful gaze. She knew exactly why Hoseok was so scared, so she shown him a sympathetic smile - knowing his life could be in great danger, now with the chamber of secrets and the monster within.

"Let me introduce my assistant, professor Snape." Lockhart announces, gesturing his wand to the bored-looking teacher who made his way down the opposite side on the 'runway'.

"He is going to help me with a quick demonstration, now I don't want any of you youngsters to worry, you'll still have your potions master when I'm through with him. Never fear." Lockhart winked and smiled mischievously at the crowd.

Snapes expression told Haru that he also hated the boastful man.

The two teachers walked up to each other and placed their wands up to their faces, then whipping them down to point at the floor and bowing slightly towards each other. They turn their backs to each other before strutting away, swiftly turning back to face each other and getting into position.