073

-------- °° --------
[ 5.4 ]
❛Professor Dumbitch❜
-------- °° -----—

"You know Haru, I heard about your parents and how they have been fighting Jeons corner in the ministry

"You know Haru, I heard about your parents and how they have been fighting Jeons corner in the ministry. But apparently Dolores Umbridge is not at all happy about that, in fact she believes both Dumbledore and Jeon are telling lies and that this school is a disgrace, my mother overheard her talking about it and how this school needs some serious changes." Soyeon speaks up, cutting the silence.

The four Slytherins were still sat on the train which hadn't even arrived at Hogwarts yet and so they sat bored, Yoongi sleeping however.

"Who's Dolores Umbridge?" Haru asks with a frown. Soyeons eyes widen at her question, however Jimin simply didn't care as he wasn't paying attention, instead his fingers played with the ends of Harus blonde locks which he found far more interesting for some reason.

"You haven't heard of her?!" She exclaims, "She's such a bitch, my mother comes home everyday with something bad to say about her. She works as a Senior Undersecretary to the Minister for Magic, very snotty and always dresses in pink, I mean it's revolting." Soyeon pretends to gag making Haru laugh.

"I couldn't care less what she thinks, if she wants to hate my parents because of their opinion then so be it, as long as I don't see her in person I'm sure all will be fine." Haru shrugs and leans her head on Jimins shoulder, her eyes drifting up to the now black sky.

"You best hope not, apparently she's a very harsh woman and I'm sure she'll take her anger out on someone, most likely the daughter of the people who are against her opinions." Soyeon sighed in worry.

"She wouldn't dare harm you, not when I'm here anyway." Jimin smirks, finally joining in with the conversation.

"Cute, but there's nothing to worry about it's not like she's a teacher at hogwarts or anything, what are the chances we'll run into her?" Soyeon teases Jimin, but he just ignored her and instead leant his head on Harus and closed his eyes, wanting this train journey to end right about now.

—•••—

"Finally." Jimin groaned as the train finally arrived, standing up and stretching from his seat. (If you didn't read that in Jungkooks voice then we can't be friends)...

Once the train had stopped, the Slytherin carriage piled out as well as all the other houses carriages. Jimin and Haru walked happily at the back together watching the majority of the students disappear before them, however that quickly changed when Jimin spotted Jungkook just ahead, walking with Hoseok and Taehyung.

"Oh look." Haru follows Jimins mischievous gaze, internally sighing when she sees Jungkook. "Theres Jeon." Jimin said, his tone menacing.

Jimin began to stride over to the three Gryffindor's however Haru clung onto his arm like a koala, trying to stop him from confronting the trio, "Jimin no, stop." Haru said sternly, but the boy couldn't hear her and instead shook her off his arm and purposely bumped into Jungkook. The three Gryffindors stopped and gave the boy in front of them a bored look.