127

If the music ends during the chapter, just replay it pls :))
<3 <3 <3
————————————————————————————
-------- °° --------
[ 8.8 ]
❛Soulmates❜
-------- °° --------

Jungkook watched as Voldemort's mere existence flew up into the clouded sky as his body turned into minuscule pieces of what some would call dust

The Gryffindor stood with his breathing heavy as he clutched not only his wand in one hand... but the elder wand in the other.

Shock and disbelief was still surging around his mind as he still couldn't wrap his head around the events of today... he died, come back to life, fought Voldemort and then succeeded in Killing him.

...It was all finally over.

—•••—

Neville watched the two Slytherins with a smile, he only dreamed of having a relationship like theirs... if only he had the confidence to confess to his all time crush since fourth year, Luna.

Neville walked over to them and dropped the sword to the floor so he could extend his hands out for the both of them to take.

Jimin and Haru pull away from each other as they sense his presence in front of them. Haru looked up to the Gryffindor with a smile as she gladly takes his hand as he easily pulls her up from the ground.

Meanwhile, Jimin seemed rather hesitant to take the boys hand, however Neville seemed to be having none of it as he rolled his eyes and grabbed Jimins hand, forcefully pulling him up from the ground to join Haru's side.

"Your welcome." Neville remarks making Haru smile gratefully and hug the peculiar boy, but Jimin only scoffs. "We had it covered." He grumbled as he looked away from the pair.

Haru looked at Jimin, giving him a look with her eyes to not be rude as she smacks his arm, making Jimin wince and rub the stinging area.

"Sure you did Park." Neville remarks sarcastically before he pulled Jimin into a hug as well. Haru watched with a smile as Jimin refused to hug Neville back... until he gave in and shared a small hug with the Gryffindor he had once enjoyed to bully in thanks for not only saving his life, but Haru's too.

"Thankyou Neville again, if it wasn't for you we'd surely would of become snake food and that doesn't sound very appealing." Haru smiled.

Jimin came and wrapped his arm around his girls waist, pulling her into his side as he rubs soothing patterns with his thumb on her exposed skin between her top and jeans and he couldn't help but place a kiss on head.