007

-------- °° --------
[ 1.7 ]
❛Over reacting & apologies❜
-------- °° --------

Haru was sat alone, quietly eating her bowl of cereal whilst reading the newest addition of the daily prophet

Haru was sat alone, quietly eating her bowl of cereal whilst reading the newest addition of the daily prophet. All was calm and peaceful, the sounds of the few other students in the main hall chatting and the clanking of cutlery could be heard. Haru found it rather relaxing... you know, until someone decided to spoil it.

The main hall doors slammed open, followed by a raging Park Jimin. Haru looked up and physically froze at the sight, as she had never seen Jimin this angry before and she wasn't gonna lie, she was pretty scared.

He took large steps towards her direction, barging into anyone who was in his way. He managed to knock over a few people, while others just glared at him for barging into them but if they were smart, like some, they would have moved out of his way.

As Jimin reached her table he slammed down a piece of paper before taking a seat facing her, running his hand through his blonde locks dramatically. Haru was petrified, she could have sworn she saw smoke coming out of his ears, and not knowing the cause of his anger scared her even more. Did she do something wrong?

"Well go on. Open it!" He seethed, pushing the piece of parchment over to her side of the table. Haru wasted no time in opening it, not wanting to anger the beast further.

~~~

First year Flying lessons will take place on Thursday mornings at 10am precisely!
Gryffindors and Slytherins will train together, whilst Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff are paired up.

Will take place at the front grounds.

~~~

Haru read over the message again and again, trying to find what was wrong. However, she mentally rolled her eyes when she figured it out.

"For merlins sake Park! You storm in here like a Dragon who had its breakfast stolen, causing a ginormous scene, for what? Just because we have to train with the Gryffindors? Get over yourself." Haru spoke quite harshly, leaving Jimins mouth agape. His face however, morphs into one of anger as he jumped up from his seat, leaning over the table to be closer to the girl.

"Get over myself? You should watch your mouth Lee!" Jimin snarled before storming off in a fit of rage.

Haru was just left completely shocked at what had just happened. Like what did just happen? She groaned loudly before putting her head in her hands.

'Too early for Jimin's Tantrums' she sighed.

—•••—