082

-------- °° --------
[ 5.13 ]
❛Patronus Charm❜
-------- °° -----—

Haru sprinted through the halls of Hogwarts, she was extremely late to the Dumbledores army meeting and she knew Jungkook would have her head on a plate as apparently he had something important to teach her today

Haru had gotten herself caught up with Jimin all morning, easily losing track of time. The Slytherin was now determined to have the girl attached to his hip all of the time, which was incredibly hard considering Haru had the secret meetings to attend to and then she had Umbridge and her prefects to deal with, but the two managed to make it work and decided that Jimins new bed was her own.

Jimin was late also. Apparently, he was on duty to prefect today and so the girl knew he may be punished for his bad punctuality, but then again Umbridge so happens to be one of the many Professors who worship the ground Park walks on, so he'll most likely get away with it.

As Haru scurried around a corner, she stopped in her tracks when she seen both Jimin and Yoongi lounging lazily in the hallway which was too close to her liking to the room of requirement.

"Umm guys, what are you doing here?" Haru chuckles nervously as she walks towards the both, a smile immediately appeared on Jimins face when he laid eyes on the girl, standing himself up to greet her properly.

"We're prefecting." Yoongi groans in distaste, clearly he was bored and wished to be anywhere else rather then where he was right now making Haru chuckle and Jimin to roll his eyes.

"Oh please, could you be any more enthusiastic?" Jimin remarks sarcastically as he looks over his shoulder to the boy who was too lazy to respond to his cheekiness and instead stayed sat on the stone floor with his back rested up against the wall.

"What are you doing here anyway? Here to watch me in action." Jimin turns back to face Haru and flashes her his devilish smirk as he raises his two eyebrows teasingly.

"Haha, you're cute, but no." Haru laughed as she fixed her bags strap on her shoulder nervously, "I am actually on my way to the library, I need to try and fit in some more study time before our OWLs." She lied easily as she unconsciously steps forward and fixes the loose Slytherin tie around his neck, Jimin looking down at her hands as she does so.

"Please we don't need to study, I'm sure we could pass without studying at all." Jimins smirk grew as he places his hands on her waist and brings her closer. Haru looked up from focusing on fixing his tie and instead looked around nervously, scared in case anyone were to see them and put two and two together.

"Jimin, my parents are expecting me to ace these OWLs and I want to too. I want to do myself proud as well as my parents." Haru sighs as her hands hesitantly let themselves rest on his chest as his own stay gripped on her waist.