107

-------- °° --------
[ 6.18 ]
❛The Adventures begin❜
-------- °° --------

Haru sat perched upon the towers window ledge, staring out at the forestry that surrounded the school, destroyed school of hogwarts

Haru sat perched upon the towers window ledge, staring out at the forestry that surrounded the school, destroyed school of hogwarts. The sunlight reflected from her eyes as she was lost deep in thought, the world around her disappearing as all she could hear was the whistling breeze and the many thoughts racing through her head.

Hogwarts had been completely destroyed by the invading deatheaters. The great halls windows had been smashed, the enchanted candles blew out submerging the room into a darkness much like the rest of the castle. Everyone's mood was grey, matching the colour of the attacked school. That's to be expected though, when the headmaster who brought life to the school had been murdered in cold blood...by his own friend.

It was difficult, but Hogwarts had to carry on as normal. However, how can you act normal when the Voldemort, the darkest wizard to have ever walked the earth, had risen again and swore to take over the Wizarding world once more. The majority of students had been pulled out of Hogwarts by their parents and wouldn't be returning for their upcoming years, claiming it was unsafe for their children to continue their studies there. They weren't wrong though...but was anywhere safe anymore?

As for Haru, the girls emotional state was on the borderline of breaking. She feared that after that dreadful night, she would never be able to see Jimin again and that she would lose him to the darkness closing in on him and she could do nothing to help him now.

Jimin hadn't returned to the castle since that tormented night, and Haru thought it was most possible he won't ever return, Yoongi too. It wasn't safe for them anymore especially after what they had both done.

Haru wasn't mad at them, Soyeon either...however she was shocked when she discovered Jimin was a deatheater, Yoongi too. Soyeon was still hurt though, she thought Yoongi would of told her like Jimin did with Haru, although she'd have to sort that out with Yoongi when they were to meet again, whenever that would be.

However, Haru was worried. She knew well by now that Jimin had become a death eater not by choice, but by force and blood. Though she was beyond relieved that Jimin wasn't the one to kill Dumbledore, it only made her more worried at how Voldemort would react...would he be mad at him for not carrying out his request, therefore punishing the boy instead?

All Haru hoped for was that Jimin was safe and unharmed, whilst she sat here helpless within the still-standing walls of Hogwarts, thankful at least she had her Gryffindor friends to help herself and each other out during this devastating time in their lives.

For the remaining few days she had left at Hogwarts, she had spent them camping out in the observation tower. Her mind replaying the events from that night, as if her mind where stuck in a constant nightmare.