019

-------- °° --------
[ 2.4 ]
❛Mudblood❜
-------- °° --------

Haru couldn't have been more thrilled when she found out she had made it onto the Slytherin quidditch team! Herself, Jimin and Yoongi had all made it in fact, of course Jimin used it as a chance to boast to the Gryffindors that they'd be defeated ...

Haru couldn't have been more thrilled when she found out she had made it onto the Slytherin quidditch team! Herself, Jimin and Yoongi had all made it in fact, of course Jimin used it as a chance to boast to the Gryffindors that they'd be defeated next match, with the quoted 'best seeker ever' playing for and representing Slytherin proudly.

"Are you excited for our first training session?" Haru asked excitedly, she really couldn't wait to get out and train as part of a team for the first time. It meant they were one step closer to playing a proper match.

"Who's ever excited for training?" Jimin scoffs, rolling his eyes at her unmatched enthusiasm. He hated training. This was because in his mind he didn't need it, he'd rather be out on the field playing a proper match, just so he could destroy the Gryffindors and any other team they were against.

 This was because in his mind he didn't need it, he'd rather be out on the field playing a proper match, just so he could destroy the Gryffindors and any other team they were against

"Please we all know you need all the practice you can get." Yoongi couldn't help but laugh at his own insult. The dark-haired boy high-fives Haru who was impressed by his dig, whilst Jimin glared at his two friends.

"I'll have you know I'm an excellent seeker and definitely a better flyer than the both of you put together." Jimin snarls in defence of himself.

'Great now we've put him in a bad mood...' Haru thought, mentally patting herself on the back sarcastically.

"We're only messing Jimin." Yoongi pats Jimins shoulder in assurance. "However, Haru is a better flyer than you." He coughs his last words, attempting to cover them up. However, Jimin had heard him perfectly clear.

"Carry on Yoongi and the ball won't be the only thing being thrown around today." Jimin glared in warning.

Yoongi couldn't give a fuck.

Haru rolled her brown eyes at the boys petty behaviour. The two really did have the weirdest friendship, but then again if you happened to be friends with Jimin, things would never be normal - and the two were related!