086

-------- °° --------
[ 5.17 ]
❛Battle in the Department of Mystery ~ 1❜
-------- °° --------

"So how are we getting to London?" Yeri speaks up, grabbing everyone's attention but leaving them silent as no one had a clue

"So how are we getting to London?" Yeri speaks up, grabbing everyone's attention but leaving them silent as no one had a clue... all except one anyway.

"We fly of course!" Luna said sweetly, a brilliant plan shining in those bright eyes of hers.

No one had time to say anything as the girl had already wondered off leaving the others confused, yet intrigued to see what she was up to as they followed her into the forestry

No one had time to say anything as the girl had already wondered off leaving the others confused, yet intrigued to see what she was up to as they followed her into the forestry. The group stopped in their tracks however, when they seen Luna stood stroking thin air leaving most clueless, though Jungkook and Neville could see what she was stroking...

Thestrals.

"Luna. What are you doing?" Haru asked as she looked at the girl weirdly. "They're thestrals, you can only see them if you have witnessed death." Luna answers, realisation dawning on Haru as she remembered Jimin telling her about them at the beginning of the year.

Jungkook walked up and stroked one of the thestrals whilst he thought over the girls idea, everyone waiting anxiously for his answer so they could just leave already.

"Right...we fly." Jungkook turned to his friends with a bright smile. The feeling of both excitement and nervousness began to take over everyone as the reality set in - they were really doing this.

—•••—

The eight students briskly ran through the deserted halls of the Ministry, desperate to reach the many elevators Jungkook told them about which would take them down to the department of mysteries.

Spotting the multiple lifts, the group piled into one as Hoseok told it where they wanted to go: 'department of mysteries'.

"I'd hold on if I were you." Jungkook smirked in warning, everyone barely able to hold on to the overhead clutches in time before the elevator lurched backwards. Haru let out a little scream when it then suddenly drops down.